Damn, why is my download so slow?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Okami HD
  3. Damn, why is my download so slow?
3 years ago#11
damn, finally my speed is up again. I'm downing 1mb/s now finally.
---
i5 760 @ 3.8ghz / 4GB DDR3 Ripjaws / GTX 460 SLI @ 800/2000 / Cooler Master GX 750W PSU / Cooler Master Advance II case / Acer 22 1680x1050 / Windows 7 64
3 years ago#12
whats the size of the DL?
3 years ago#13
6342 MB
---
Final Fantasy X was made for menstruating cows.
3 years ago#14
Yeah, the stupid download finished, I kid you not, about 3 minutes before I had to leave for work. I didn't even have time to install it. Ah well, I'll just have to play it tomorrow.
---
Is this finally a conundrum that CAN'T be solved by helicopter theft?
3 years ago#15
Very slow download here too. Unfortunately for me, my first download attempt failed at 90% for some reason, and I had to restart from 0%. Currently at 96% this time, bleh.
---
Strength without determination means nothing, and determination without strength is equally worthless.
3 years ago#16
Yea it was very strange I too had my do stall but at around 47% so I had to do another download but that went very smoothly and took only 30 minutes and then another 10-15 for the install. The hang up was very strange though cause that never really happens to me but then again I never really download around 5-9 pm pst but usually 1-3am pst
3 years ago#17
Took about 50 minutes for it to download for me. Maybe there's just more traffic at the time you're downloading or something.
  1. Boards
  2. Okami HD
  3. Damn, why is my download so slow?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived