unicorn ep 6

#11Shaded_PhoenixPosted 8/7/2012 5:15:18 AM
But they probably won't add FA Unicorn, so that they can hyper-promote it in the first game to come out after Unicorn ends.
#12ForteCanSwimPosted 8/7/2012 7:47:19 AM
Yeah, that's what I'm thinking. AGE-3 on the other hand would be fine because they can still hype AGE with the wears, FX, and other protagonist suits in the next game.
#13Sid_IcarusPosted 8/7/2012 3:16:18 PM
But they probably won't add FA Unicorn, so that they can hyper-promote it in the first game to come out after Unicorn ends.

They might as it in the same way they added the 00 qan before.
---
Burn the heretic. Kill the mutant. Purge the unclean.
Lol IGN- ThatKillerBenoit
#14ForteCanSwimPosted 8/7/2012 8:11:46 PM
Quanta is different because they could still hype A wakening with the rest of the Power Rangers after World. Unicorn only really has one lead mech so it might not be a very good move to debut the FA Unicorn now rather than later. Not saying it couldn't happen but it's more likely that we'll get something from AGE instead.
#15StriderTunaPosted 8/8/2012 12:50:24 AM
Hard to tell, is AGE really popular in japan? That 3D was basically the Gundam AGE game
---
Claims List is in quote."Let's just take it easy and agree to disagree when it's debatable, not when facts are involved.." - Me
#16ForteCanSwimPosted 8/8/2012 7:45:36 AM
Popularity is irrelevant to secret units, they're not used to promote the game.
And 3D was no more AGE's "game" than World was Unicorn's. We got like the first seven episodes, it's hardly even had a chance to shine yet.
#17StriderTunaPosted 8/9/2012 1:18:28 AM
World was more 00S2/Unicorn's game and the rest was represented nicely while 3d was mired by butchered mech lists and such, seemingly for the sake of AGE units.
---
Claims List is in quote."Let's just take it easy and agree to disagree when it's debatable, not when facts are involved.." - Me
#18ForteCanSwimPosted 8/9/2012 3:30:51 AM
Unicorn/00S2 didn't have anything special in World. They didn't have extra stages devoted to them, their rosters weren't particularly thorough or given special treatment compared to other series, it was just an ordinary debut. In the case of 3D, I would say they rushed to take advantage of the AGE hype at the expense of the game's content, even AGE's own, but then I would say the exact same thing about this game.
#19SazukeEXPosted 8/9/2012 1:52:09 PM
StriderTuna posted...
I don't think FA Unicorn would appear in episode 6 as I'm under the impression it's a MSV.

You do know that FA Unicorn is on the promotion art for Episode 6 right?
---
XBox Live: Tinklyknight (Not Gold at the moment due to various reasons)