The message you selected is no longer available for viewing.

Still no gundam tournament...

#1Zao_YenPosted 8/8/2012 2:39:52 AM
I wonder what happens in dev's heads nowadays...why they hate the gundam tournament so much?i always thought it greatly enhanced the replaybility of a game like this,where after you've collected everything,there's not much to keep coming to replay it
---
"This isn't GameFAQs, no need to get anal over a typo. Besides, you misspelled contribute yourself hypocrite." -Glaceon, /vp/
#2ForteCanSwimPosted 8/8/2012 6:31:27 AM
Well, speaking of replayability, there was something mentioned on the Rakuten product description about how the game will "continue to expand" even after the ending, but I don't know exactly what they meant.
#3avenue20Posted 8/8/2012 6:47:18 AM(edited)
what is gundam tournament? a G Gundam one?

continue to expand maybe like world (hell difficulty )

the best way to make it replayability is a scenario/stage editor where we can set allies, enemies units , lvl etc.....
#4StriderTunaPosted 8/9/2012 12:19:49 AM
avenue20 posted...
what is gundam tournament? a G Gundam one?

continue to expand maybe like world (hell difficulty )

the best way to make it replayability is a scenario/stage editor where we can set allies, enemies units , lvl etc.....

THIS THIS THIS, a level maker would be a nice thing to do as it'd allow for some truly epic battles.
---
Claims List is in quote."Let's just take it easy and agree to disagree when it's debatable, not when facts are involved.." - Me
#5Zao_Yen(Topic Creator)Posted 8/14/2012 4:20:46 AM
@avenue20 in older g generation titles there was an extra mode called "gundam tournament",where you picked a unit and fought in an arena against other unit\s,ranking up etcd ,and yeah its exactly the g tournament featured in the anime

and for "expanding" i think they mean the hell mode or another useless "replay" mode like that...
---
"This isn't GameFAQs, no need to get anal over a typo. Besides, you misspelled contribute yourself hypocrite." -Glaceon, /vp/
#6shiro ashtaPosted 8/14/2012 8:11:06 AM
Zao_Yen posted...
@avenue20 in older g generation titles there was an extra mode called "gundam tournament",where you picked a unit and fought in an arena against other unit\s,ranking up etcd ,and yeah its exactly the g tournament featured in the anime

and for "expanding" i think they mean the hell mode or another useless "replay" mode like that...

I remember this now. This is like....PS1-era old.
---
Currently playing: SRW Z2: Saisei-Hen, Gundam Extreme VS, Gundam Battlefield Record 0081, Dota2
Xlink tag: groan77. MHP3 character: Lamia
#7Vongola889Posted 8/18/2012 6:51:47 AM
shiro ashta posted...
Zao_Yen posted...

no
G generation Seed also did
---
a lot of people can only correcting grammar. Are they to stupid to understand foreigner said?
#8ForteCanSwimPosted 8/18/2012 7:14:54 AM
Vongola889 posted...
shiro ashta posted...
Zao_Yen posted...

no
G generation Seed also did

Not SEED, NEO.