The message you selected is no longer available for viewing.

Still no gundam tournament...

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. SD Gundam G Generation Overworld
  3. Still no gundam tournament...

User Info: Zao_Yen

Zao_Yen
4 years ago#1
I wonder what happens in dev's heads nowadays...why they hate the gundam tournament so much?i always thought it greatly enhanced the replaybility of a game like this,where after you've collected everything,there's not much to keep coming to replay it
"This isn't GameFAQs, no need to get anal over a typo. Besides, you misspelled contribute yourself hypocrite." -Glaceon, /vp/

User Info: ForteCanSwim

ForteCanSwim
4 years ago#2
Well, speaking of replayability, there was something mentioned on the Rakuten product description about how the game will "continue to expand" even after the ending, but I don't know exactly what they meant.

User Info: avenue20

avenue20
4 years ago#3
what is gundam tournament? a G Gundam one?

continue to expand maybe like world (hell difficulty )

the best way to make it replayability is a scenario/stage editor where we can set allies, enemies units , lvl etc.....

User Info: StriderTuna

StriderTuna
4 years ago#4
avenue20 posted...
what is gundam tournament? a G Gundam one?

continue to expand maybe like world (hell difficulty )

the best way to make it replayability is a scenario/stage editor where we can set allies, enemies units , lvl etc.....

THIS THIS THIS, a level maker would be a nice thing to do as it'd allow for some truly epic battles.
Claims List is in quote."Let's just take it easy and agree to disagree when it's debatable, not when facts are involved.." - Me

User Info: Zao_Yen

Zao_Yen
4 years ago#5
@avenue20 in older g generation titles there was an extra mode called "gundam tournament",where you picked a unit and fought in an arena against other unit\s,ranking up etcd ,and yeah its exactly the g tournament featured in the anime

and for "expanding" i think they mean the hell mode or another useless "replay" mode like that...
"This isn't GameFAQs, no need to get anal over a typo. Besides, you misspelled contribute yourself hypocrite." -Glaceon, /vp/

User Info: shiro ashta

shiro ashta
4 years ago#6
Zao_Yen posted...
@avenue20 in older g generation titles there was an extra mode called "gundam tournament",where you picked a unit and fought in an arena against other unit\s,ranking up etcd ,and yeah its exactly the g tournament featured in the anime

and for "expanding" i think they mean the hell mode or another useless "replay" mode like that...

I remember this now. This is like....PS1-era old.
Currently playing: SRW Z2: Saisei-Hen, Gundam Extreme VS, Gundam Battlefield Record 0081, Dota2
Xlink tag: groan77. MHP3 character: Lamia

User Info: Vongola889

Vongola889
4 years ago#7
shiro ashta posted...
Zao_Yen posted...

no
G generation Seed also did
a lot of people can only correcting grammar. Are they to stupid to understand foreigner said?

User Info: ForteCanSwim

ForteCanSwim
4 years ago#8
Vongola889 posted...
shiro ashta posted...
Zao_Yen posted...

no
G generation Seed also did

Not SEED, NEO.
  1. Boards
  2. SD Gundam G Generation Overworld
  3. Still no gundam tournament...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived