Finally a G Gen game with a superior roster to G Gen F!

#1RainforcePosted 8/18/2012 10:25:47 PM
It only took 12 years! I can finally put F to rest as the ultimate gundam game encyclopedia
#2ForteCanSwimPosted 8/19/2012 1:30:56 AM
Some might say Portable's roster was better than F's~
But Portable sucked anyway so who cares.
#3shiro ashtaPosted 8/19/2012 8:16:21 AM
Give me back my G-Falcon Double X and I'll be happy.
---
Currently playing: SRW Z2: Saisei-Hen, Gundam Extreme VS, Gundam Battlefield Record 0081, Dota2
Xlink tag: groan77. MHP3 character: Lamia
#4Rainforce(Topic Creator)Posted 8/19/2012 8:52:36 AM
I hope this game has the complete Astray and Seed MSV roster like Portable
#5lucky-go-goPosted 8/19/2012 11:55:45 AM
Gimme my EZ-8 HAC.

And yeah Portable sucks. It's like the poor man version of F while F was awesome for its time. I still think F is awesome to this day, but it's probabaly more of a nostalgia thing.
---
zblazer: You deserve a cookie for apparently trying to piss off every person you meet.
me: LOL. Was I really that successful?
#6Rainforce(Topic Creator)Posted 8/19/2012 12:07:17 PM
lucky-go-go posted...
Gimme my EZ-8 HAC.

And yeah Portable sucks. It's like the poor man version of F while F was awesome for its time. I still think F is awesome to this day, but it's probabaly more of a nostalgia thing.

Yeah, F was quite ambitious by covering everyhing of importance until Turn A, giving voices to manga charas, coloros to B/W designs, individual themes, lots of obscure MSe, etc.

Only the animation and load times were atrocious
#7SazukeEXPosted 8/26/2012 6:34:37 AM
Rainforce posted...
I hope this game has the complete Astray and Seed MSV roster like Portable

Doubtful it'll have Green Astray or the Astray Out Frame series... So this wont be complete.
---
XBox Live: Tinklyknight (Not Gold at the moment due to various reasons)
#8KaelAltreulPosted 8/28/2012 11:09:05 PM
lucky-go-go posted...
Gimme my EZ-8 HAC.

This.
---
'Truly, if there is evil in this world, it lies within the heart of mankind.' -Edward D. Morrison
Kael Altreul - AIM/Xbox Live/PSN | 1246-8800-9585 - 3DS FC
#9C HirokiPosted 8/29/2012 6:14:23 AM
lucky-go-go posted...
Gimme my EZ-8 HAC.

Whoa, I forgot this variation of Ez-8 exists....it's been so long since I played G Gen F.
---
"The only six pack I'll ever see is that one chillin' in the fridge." -JuGaLoL
#10Sans PantsPosted 8/29/2012 1:18:50 PM
Seed was the first G Gen I even managed to LIKE, and I played it after I got sick of Spirits. Hated Neo, hated F, played Portable for lack of a better thing to do but eventually quit, didn't really like Cross Drive (it was something to do on my lunch break) or DS, hated the Wonderswan games.

I'm a real newcomer to the whole "robots games" thing. 2007, actually, is when I first started messing with SRW and then G Gen. And then SRW spoiled me for SRPGs so bad I can't even play Fire Emblem anymore. *laughs* So I've probably got a twisted perspective on the whole thing. And I don't really care.

My opinions are stupid and wrong. :3