Think extreme gundam will be added?

#1PriskernPosted 9/7/2012 11:34:22 AM
The gackt boss version in all there of it's phase armor and type Leo's three different phase form. Since well, they are original units after all....and they have a series on their own which kind of mimic the generation system.
#2taka999Posted 9/7/2012 12:46:49 PM
Well i don't think that extreme gundam will make it. Extreme gundam is a figurehead for Gundam extreme vs and Overworld needs more refined moves instead of copying the same moves over and over again.
---
Currently Playing: Unchained Blade
#3Zero_BlazerPosted 9/7/2012 12:49:15 PM
probably the same reason they wouldn't add musha gundam.
---
For those without dreams, may you die in peace...
#4kurimawtaktakPosted 9/7/2012 12:52:29 PM
It would be a nice addition at some point
#5StriderTunaPosted 9/7/2012 1:09:49 PM
most of the "game" mechs have some backing in one of the gundam timelines, the same can't be said of the extreme gundam and the musha gundams.
---
Claims List is in quote."Let's just take it easy and agree to disagree when it's debatable, not when facts are involved.." - Me
#6avenue20Posted 9/7/2012 5:56:43 PM
Extreme gundam from gundam exa (manga) might be added
#7Son Goku XPosted 9/10/2012 9:58:32 PM
They usually have to list the series whenever they use something from it so I doubt Extreme Gundam is in it <_<

It's like how the Brave Battle Warriors characters aren't going to be in the game since the list doesn't look their series.
---
"Maria which Gun*** is that?" -Klaus
#8Seiten_TaisenPosted 9/10/2012 10:30:24 PM
Son Goku X posted...
They usually have to list the series whenever they use something from it so I doubt Extreme Gundam is in it <_<

It's like how the Brave Battle Warriors characters aren't going to be in the game since the list doesn't look their series.

Except that they have appeared prior.
#9ForteCanSwimPosted 9/11/2012 3:07:07 AM
^Yes, they appeared when their series was listed. They're not in this one.

But as for Extreme Gundam, the very last series is "other Gundam games", so technically they can have any unit from any game they want even if its series is not listed. But obviously this doesn't mean to get your hopes up and it's just for the odd couple of additions.

One thing I can tell you that will be in that category is Lost War Chronicles.