Website update on 9/11

• Topic Archived
3 years ago#1
http://pgdp.channel.or.jp/gundam/ggow/list/

Hey look! All lame old animations are back!

Every game they update RX-78 animations, but Silhouette Gundam still has the same 4 lame attacks from Spirits...
3 years ago#2
Oh boy! Let's see what I'm excited for in today's update!

Um... the Neo Gundam, maybe?
3 years ago#3
Nothing to get excited about. Tokio is good, but I want Layla

Damn, If only they include pirate Asem and AGE-2 Dark Hound... It would be cool to put them on the same team with Crossbones...
3 years ago#4
Hey guys, let's all work together to kill the Big Zam!
---
For those without dreams, may you die in peace...
3 years ago#5
They just keep on teasing us by releasing a little bit of info every day....
---
I fancy blonde girls
3 years ago#6
>.>, all those IGLOO test pilots are taking valuable pilot space from other series
---
"You can do whatever you want in life, ...unless Jay Leno wants to do it too." ~ The Tonight Show with Conan O'Brien (In memory)
3 years ago#7
Hmm...did the Hildofr or whatever get a new animation? I also see they're calling the F90 Full Equip by a different name...and possibly a new animation for it's little beam gattling? I dunno.

Anyway, I'm fine with what we got; most of the holdovers still had pretty nice animations in World, and it's natural to focus on the new/long-missing arrivals in terms of animations than the more obscure and minor regulars.

I'm still liking what I'm seeing.
---
# of people who want real catgirls: 149
# of times I've been deemed pleasant or interesting: 58
3 years ago#8
Wasn't this stuff already in World?
3 years ago#9
Wow...SD Gundam GX and Cross Dimension 0079. I never thought I'd see those 2 Super Famicom games there. Guess we're getting the Pixie Gundam then.
---
Currently playing: SRW Z2: Saisei-Hen, Gundam Extreme VS, Gundam Battlefield Record 0081, Dota2
Xlink tag: groan77. MHP3 character: Lamia
3 years ago#10
We get SD Gundam GX every time, that's what the Tornado is from.
And we usually get Cross Dimension 0079 as well whenever we get the regular Efreet.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived