Site Update 9/12

#21ikusagamiPosted 9/12/2012 5:28:54 PM(edited)
Woops, someone forgot to drag a layer up in Photoshop (or Flash), LOL

Edit: Just checked the site without flash and Nu is there, so someone definitely screwed up the layers in the Flash version, heh.

On a related note, anyone see AGE-2 in there? I don't... not without 500% zoom.
---
It's like a promise for the red mechas to be strong! - Mu La Flaga in Strike Rouge, SRWJ
#22juliomon7Posted 9/13/2012 6:44:54 AM
I thought the new series always get a big spot in the front cover. I guess not this time (See Age-2 with the help of a magnifying glass AKA zoom in bottom).
#23PokemasterAshPosted 9/13/2012 8:26:11 AM
Well, that had been the case in Wars and World for sure. The strange thing is that the old artwork on the site, which I bet is the title screen on OverWorld, actually had a LOT of different Gundams present (if I I can remember correctly: Ex-S, Xi, Zeta, ZZ, F91, V2 AB, Zephyranthes, Nu, 00 Qan[T], Destiny, Strike Freedom, God Gundam, DX, Turn-A, Nu, AGE-1, Crossbone X1 Full Cloth, Geminas Unit 1, Wing Zero Custom, RX-78, Master Phoenix (at least, in silhouette), and front and center were Unicorn and Unicorn Banshee, I may still be missing one or two of them)

Weird how the only one with any sort of presence in the new art is the Unicorn, everyone else is shoved into the background (whether you can see them or if they're obscured or need a magnifying glass to see) and all the sidestory Gundams and, surprisingly, the Banshee got cut from the group entirely
#24z827Posted 9/17/2012 1:26:46 AM
juliomon7 posted...
I thought the new series always get a big spot in the front cover. I guess not this time (See Age-2 with the help of a magnifying glass AKA zoom in bottom).

It's a usual pattern in Gundam-crossover games , really.
Promote the newer ones - ditch the older ones at the back.