Any other Advance of Zeta fans?

#1JadeFalcon777Posted 9/15/2012 7:42:45 AM
I'm personally happy to see more of the AoZ units back from Spirits, as well as the new pics of the Woundwort. AoZ has some of my favorite designs from UC in it, and I hope they make sure to put some of the mission packs for the Hazels in as well.

I haven't been following the coverage that closely until now, so if anyone has a unit list compiled from the PVs and screens, lemme know.
---
Sometimes you just have to jump off a tower and stab the Taurus Demon in the face.
#2Daichi_SumeragiPosted 9/15/2012 9:08:47 AM
I always liked all the Haizel Gundam variations.
---
nedaruna kachitore sasureba ataeraren
#3Sid_IcarusPosted 9/15/2012 9:20:26 AM
I was celebrating when I saw the Woundwort. I've been in love with it's design from the first time I saw it and I've been dying to use it with other Advance units
---
Burn the heretic. Kill the mutant. Purge the unclean.
Lol IGN- ThatKillerBenoit
#4DavzzPosted 9/15/2012 9:31:56 AM
I used the Hazel back in the previous game. I don't know anything about the source material though.
---
http://ontlogy.wordpress.com/
"Your skills are inferior." / "Now you are an unstoppable dunking machine!"
#5ForteCanSwimPosted 9/15/2012 9:52:19 AM
Maybe someday they will deign to give us an AoZ character as well.
#6RedAngelAlnetPosted 9/15/2012 11:17:17 AM
I haven't read it, but I adore their designs. Titans always had some sick aesthetics.

I'm getting so hyped for Woundwort Ex (on the site, it calls it Hyzenthlay II-Rah?) and Gaplant Fiver. Since Fiver and Kehaarl are in, that means Inle might be in, and that might be one of my endgame units.
---
Sony Entertainment Network Name: RedAngelAlnet
Currently playing: Gundam Extreme VS (PS3), Phantasy Star Online 2 (PC)