G Generation Overworld Wiki !!!

#1test36366hsgPosted 9/26/2012 11:00:58 AM
http://www.ggenoverworld.com/

This will hopefully be very helpful in the future for English players of this game...

If you want to contribute it would be great! It's being setup still but it says it should be up and ready to edit by 9/27

Anyone going to use this?
#2bkteerPosted 9/26/2012 11:24:51 AM
well if anyone wants to translate stuff, feel free to post it up here in terms of pics. Don't have my game copy yet but i can help with translation.

Already translated all the master abilites and uploaded them on the wiki.
#3RockmanZeroEXEPosted 9/26/2012 11:30:32 AM
I just posted about the Break status for stages A-1 and A-2 in World Tour on another thread. I have no clue how to edit the wiki and such, or to make pages... so if someone made the page, I could post it up later. Only one of the challenge triggers I'm not sure about.
---
"I've just remembered something...He was not as naive as you are. That's what made him a hero." Zero from RMZ
#4bkteerPosted 9/26/2012 11:31:52 AM
RockmanZeroEXE posted...
I just posted about the Break status for stages A-1 and A-2 in World Tour on another thread. I have no clue how to edit the wiki and such, or to make pages... so if someone made the page, I could post it up later. Only one of the challenge triggers I'm not sure about.

well i could hlp with translating the challenge triggers if you post the pics up here.
#5RockmanZeroEXEPosted 9/26/2012 11:34:26 AM
Problem, it's not me, it's my friend who's playing it LOL.... Later tonight, I may be able to do so once I download it off JPN PSN.
---
"I've just remembered something...He was not as naive as you are. That's what made him a hero." Zero from RMZ
#6bkteerPosted 9/26/2012 11:49:18 AM
RockmanZeroEXE posted...
Problem, it's not me, it's my friend who's playing it LOL.... Later tonight, I may be able to do so once I download it off JPN PSN.

wait you can download if off the jpn psn? Is it a vista thing?
#7RockmanZeroEXEPosted 9/26/2012 11:54:48 AM
Well, they're releasing it on JPN PSN, I could play it on the Vita, if I had one lol. You just need dollars/yen to pay for it... DIgital copy basically XP...
---
#8agentgerbil1986Posted 9/26/2012 2:24:02 PM
the gen break translations are looking good so far on the wiki, whoever has been updating it is doing a good job
#9test36366hsg(Topic Creator)Posted 9/26/2012 3:52:15 PM
the wiki has a layout now and a guide on how to do custom music

I put some stuff up but I think the wiki needs more people contributing

anyone good at this stuff?
#10misterbean07Posted 9/26/2012 5:18:11 PM(edited)
I dont know if this will be helpful for your future translations but I found a jpn wiki for overworldL
http://www32.atwiki.jp/generation-overworld/

still incomplete though...

just use google crome or translation page
---
For an artist to create a masterpeice, he must endure the pain of pulling the universe out of his ass.
-Gintoki Sakata (Gintama)