Wing Zero EW or Wing Zero?

#1X_zechs_XPosted 10/5/2012 8:55:39 AM
I'm in some kind of dilemma with them both.. in previous games I normally choose EW without a second thought, but the new animation of Wing Zero is so coool.. which one is better?
---
---
"that flat-as-a-board thing was totally 90s, dood. the new millenium is about short and stubby!" ~ Prinny: Can I Really Be The Hero?
#2bornonafridayPosted 10/5/2012 9:01:21 AM
I generally prefer Wing Zero over Wing Zero EW. I just think the design is much cooler and more visually interesting than Wing Zero EW. Not a big fan of the angel wings on a mobile suit. They seem...impractical.
---
Follow me if you like twitter@protomelvin
#3SazukeEXPosted 10/5/2012 9:04:20 AM(edited)
Eh, they make more sense than anything from G Gundam... Or the freaky Newtype stuff they have going on since the Original.

Wing Zero lost its bird form so it doesn't have that anymore over EW. Unlike the rest of the EW unit Wing Zero Custom is actually just as good if not better than its TV version while the rest aren't. Even Heavy Arms EW isn't that much better than its TV version.
---
XBox Live: Tinklyknight (Not Gold at the moment due to various reasons)
#4quicksilver117Posted 10/5/2012 11:17:09 AM
Personally I don't like either one. If anything, I'll take WZ EW just because it's more special and a bit higher stats.
---
It's gaming time brah! Get that game face ON!
PoKeMoN FC - W: 0347 0997 3030
#5Zero_BlazerPosted 10/5/2012 2:05:19 PM
Just use whoever you like. I think the EW version has higher ratings for movement, so if you care about that more than animations, then EW might be better.
---
For those without dreams, may you die in peace...
#6X_zechs_X(Topic Creator)Posted 10/6/2012 6:51:25 AM
well, I gues I'll stick with EW version for now, just because I use Epyon EW too now.. anyway, thanx a lot for all of your replies guys XD
---
---
"that flat-as-a-board thing was totally 90s, dood. the new millenium is about short and stubby!" ~ Prinny: Can I Really Be The Hero?