So, How many Created Characters did you make?.

#21BlasterQB210Posted 11/27/2012 9:06:39 AM
I basically went nuts with all 10 slots, under a bit of a theme (Humans stranded in the Digital World, due to the implications of the Generation System in World):

1) Nepgear (currently in Astray Red Frame, may transfer over to GP-01, will end in 00-Quanta if I can find a fast route to Exia or 0 Gundam): NT Main Protag pilot.

2) Uni (Phoenix Zero ATM): Tsundere Love interest pilot

3) Ram (JMS60 Busshi): Twin sister of Rom

4) Rom (Sword Strike/Launcher Strike): Twin sister of Ram, NT pilot towards Ranged

5) Neptune: Nepgear's older sister, previous heroine in World

6) Blanc: Previous Heroine in World, Ram and ROm's older sister

7) Noire: Previous Heroine in World, Uni's older sister

8) Vert: Previous Heroine in World

Yep, was on a Neptunia kick at the time... too bad I can't match the VAs right...

9) Adam Savage (Astray Red Frame): Mythbuster, replacing the Top Gear guys thanks to the pilot limit

10) Jamie Hyneman: Mythbuster, Adam's parter, planned foil.

Back in World, I have the presenters from Top Gear piloting mechs (from the UK and US teams)... yes pray to god when those guys screw around...
#22AtavistXPosted 11/27/2012 4:09:04 PM
lol and I was just thinking of making an all female Neptunia team.
---
"You see, to men, breast size is a lot like Coke or Pepsi. We may state a preference...but we'll take whatever's on tap." - JJ Whitehead
#23BlasterQB210Posted 11/27/2012 6:44:40 PM
AH, planning to go Neptunia as well? To be honest I picked some pretty weird choices... Blanc in Turn A, Neptune in 00-Raiser, all that stuff...
#24AtavistXPosted 11/27/2012 9:14:36 PM
I'm just gonna match them according to their colors, no idea for Iris Heart/Pururut though.
---
"You see, to men, breast size is a lot like Coke or Pepsi. We may state a preference...but we'll take whatever's on tap." - JJ Whitehead
#25BlasterQB210Posted 11/28/2012 5:30:58 AM
AtavistX posted...
I'm just gonna match them according to their colors, no idea for Iris Heart/Pururut though.

Ah, CPU/CPU Canidates only like what I'm doing... fun

Anyhow, matching them by color has a few problems starting out: Uni and Noire would wind up piloting Titans/A-LAW/Veigan Suits and unless you take the respected correct Masters (Jerid, Mr Bushido, and Desil), breaking into their trees can prove to be a real challenge, especially the Veigan suits (you do get chances to nab one when you see the Fa Bose but beyond that, most Evolutions do not directly lead into a Veigan suit). I personally went with either their CPU weapon, or image their unit choices based on what you feel like is appropriate for the headstory.

... honestly adding in the Makers would only get me into trouble, as in "Overflow of pilots", so I simply stuck to the CPUs, the boys of Top Gear is a "why not" and the US team to fill out the team, sorry Compa and IF fans...
#26nat31790Posted 11/29/2012 5:39:52 AM(edited)
3 on my account.

One is Rainbow Dash, seriously. I put RainbowCrash88's FiM music as her theme.
The second is Arek Powalan, an undergrowth man (00 kid avatar) with hotblooded personality. Specializes in Melee. I put him in either the Ex-S or Crossbone X-3
The third is Seera Bransford, suited in War in the Pocket's blue outfit. Specializes in range attacks and piloting sniper units.

The later two are from my RPG Maker projects. They are a couple.