SEED Destiny is getting an HD Remaster

#141SazukeEX(Topic Creator)Posted 12/5/2012 10:46:26 AM
Kira dying would have even let him meet up Flay again. That would be a far better fate than what happened with him around in Destiny.

Kira and Mu should have stayed dead. Shinn's look of shock that they keep cheating death sums up how everyone felt when Kira faked his death for the millionth time.
---
XBox Live: Tinklyknight (Not Gold at the moment due to various reasons)
#142ForteCanSwimPosted 12/5/2012 1:25:58 PM
KHBBS111 posted...
I Like Kira {The CE 71 Version anyway} And I agree he should have died against Rau. All Newtypes Dead yeah. Plus Destiny Tarnished Kiras Rep a lot if he had died in SEED He Would have been remembered as an awesome Main Character. + Then SEED Could have been truly known as the darkest Gundam Series {Yeah Z and V Were Dark but they had some Comedic Relif while Seed did Not} + The Only Gundam Anime to have the guts to kill the Main Character

SEED had some comedic relief, like that scene with Cagalli, Flay, and Kira on the Archangel or the time when Lacus was "pregnant" :P

I don't think a show can top V or Z in this aspect just by doing what SEED did, which is being average through most of the show and then only getting excessively dark at the very end. Shows like V/Z were pretty thoroughly and consistently dark throughout the whole thing, and while they didn't have the balls to kill their main character, they at least ****ed up Kamille.

Also, CCA and 0080 if you consider Bernie as the main character killed off their main characters.
#143Rising_shadowPosted 12/5/2012 6:14:22 PM
Pfft, Tomino would totally have killed off Kamille or Uso if he could have. This is the man who made Ideon and other infamous series after all.
---
Frank Zappa is God. Fact.
King of Heroes, do you have enough swords?!
#144AtavistXPosted 12/5/2012 6:55:05 PM
Not to mention of his original plan for Amuro. It was supposed to help emphasize the whole ' war is hell' thing but execs didn't want that.
---
"You see, to men, breast size is a lot like Coke or Pepsi. We may state a preference...but we'll take whatever's on tap." - JJ Whitehead
#145ForteCanSwimPosted 12/5/2012 7:53:09 PM
He clearly won't kill a main character if he has plans for a sequel since he said that he regretted doing as much with Amuro in the novels in the first place, so there's nothing to really suggest that he would've killed Kamille given the existence of ZZ. Usso's fair game, though.
#146Rising_shadowPosted 12/5/2012 9:52:03 PM
ZZ is barely a sequel really. 95% of the cast is different. You could have cut Kamille from it and it wouldn't be much different. Z pretty much leaves him worse than dead for a while anyway.
---
Frank Zappa is God. Fact.
King of Heroes, do you have enough swords?!
#147ForteCanSwimPosted 12/5/2012 10:25:26 PM
Even so.
#148KHBBS111Posted 12/11/2012 5:15:55 AM
Yeah V Might have been more darker but it was hard for me to take it seriously. U got me on Z Though oh and Al is the main of 0080 not Bernie. Yeah Kira Joing Flay would have been nice really though Im not a fan of Lacus it never seemed like she loved Kira though
---
http://gundam.forumur.net/
My Gundam Fourm
#149ForteCanSwimPosted 12/11/2012 10:21:18 AM
KHBBS111 posted...
Yeah V Might have been more darker but it was hard for me to take it seriously. U got me on Z Though oh and Al is the main of 0080 not Bernie. Yeah Kira Joing Flay would have been nice really though Im not a fan of Lacus it never seemed like she loved Kira though

Yeah, I also consider Al the main character. I can see how somebody could argue that it's Bernie, though, or even that Al, Bernie, and Christina share it.
#150AtavistXPosted 12/11/2012 4:17:42 PM
It's definitely Al, we are seeing Bernie's story through his eyes. Though one could argue he's simply a viewpoint protagonist.
---
"You see, to men, breast size is a lot like Coke or Pepsi. We may state a preference...but we'll take whatever's on tap." - JJ Whitehead