any suggestions??

#1suero239Posted 11/18/2012 4:10:21 PM
hey guys, im about to play the 2nd overworld stage (HELL) and asking for good units to help me on this one, also you're welcome if you suggest me any OP parts.
#2RetroNutcasePosted 11/20/2012 8:22:43 AM
GP-03 Dendrobium as a Master unit with Kou Uraki's Illusionary Marksman and Cool Headed skills makes for a deadly unit. Max out these skills and the Dendrobium becomes downright beastly. Add a Beam Generator Omega and its primary weapons (Beam saber and cannon) will become that much deadlier.

For multi-lock situations, Garrod Ran in G Falcon DX is a good choice. With the right skillset, Twin Satellite Cannon can become quite cheap in EN cost, and a Raiser System will boost its attack to 10000+. How's that for devastating firepower?
#3SazukeEXPosted 11/20/2012 12:55:56 PM
Kou? Please, he's a has been and a loser. Gato is the one you want.
---
XBox Live: Tinklyknight (Not Gold at the moment due to various reasons)
#4suero239(Topic Creator)Posted 11/20/2012 1:59:56 PM
well both are good, maybe he suggest me Kou because he's the ''canon'' pilot of GP03 stamen and orchis, but I can also use GP02 with Gato, that atomic bazooka attack's quite effective, however, I'll use Turn A (black history) due his high atk power and abilities (IIRC, he has 3 attacks, two makes 10k damage or so)
#5RetroNutcasePosted 11/20/2012 6:54:21 PM
Kou may not have been the best pilot in canon, but he's honestly the most ridiculously effective XL+ size unit pilot I've seen due to his skill giving such huge bonuses to a unit's ATK and DEF stat.

From a pure gameplay standpoint, he kinda trumps Gato's Nightmare of Solomon is an MP drain with small MP gain buff. Decent, but it doesn't turn any XL+ unit he pilots into an instant monster.
#6SymphonicRainPosted 11/22/2012 7:12:03 AM
RetroNutcase posted...
Kou may not have been the best pilot in canon, but he's honestly the most ridiculously effective XL+ size unit pilot I've seen due to his skill giving such huge bonuses to a unit's ATK and DEF stat.

From a pure gameplay standpoint, he kinda trumps Gato's Nightmare of Solomon is an MP drain with small MP gain buff. Decent, but it doesn't turn any XL+ unit he pilots into an instant monster.

Sazuke is our resident jester, pay no attention to him unless he does something funny. Otherwise he tends to talk out of his ass.
---
"invade some poor sap and jihad bomb him" - LazyKenny
#7suero239(Topic Creator)Posted 11/24/2012 11:24:37 AM
no problem, by the way can someone explain me the effect of the TRANS-AM BURST, I didn't see nothing after I do it :s
#8RetroNutcasePosted 11/24/2012 6:42:04 PM
The Trans-Am Burst is a MAP that heals all friendly units deployed.
#9suero239(Topic Creator)Posted 11/25/2012 7:09:13 AM
RetroNutcase posted...
The Trans-Am Burst is a MAP that heals all friendly units deployed.

So Its a healer hm??, thats why 00 Qan (T) never stops to surprise me.
#10RetroNutcasePosted 11/25/2012 9:16:19 AM
Quan[T] is a pretty nice unit overall. The only thing it really lacks is a low cost range attack (GN Sword Bits cost MP and EN, so they don't count) but it's definitely a great unit overall.

If you REALLY want to bring out its full potential though, give it a Raiser System OP. It will both buff the GN Sword V damage (Special Melee) and Trans-Am System attack.