Why can't they make an OP to allow warships to be deployed anywhere?

#11Noobest444(Topic Creator)Posted 11/26/2012 6:28:10 PM
Yes but they also have something called a minovsky drive. If I'm not mistaken this is why we can use most of the UC era warships in space and air. And look at things like the Nahel Argama, how areodynamic can it be?
---
If age is just a number, why can't grades be the same?
#12ForteCanSwimPosted 11/26/2012 6:43:03 PM
KazamaArashi posted...
While I understand where you're coming from, the developers are sticking to the source material. If the source material says it can't fly, then it can't fly. Also, can you imagine something that has no Anti-Grav unit and no aerodynamic shape to it to fly in atmosphere. Granted we're talking about universes where the rule of cool applies and there are giant robots flying around but you've got to stop somewhere :)

Meh, you can have tanks in space in this series.
#13Dominique-LeePosted 11/28/2012 8:55:00 PM
Gundam may have mechas flying around in space,etc. but it still has to have reality somewhere.
---
PSN:SilumatedBlue22
#14ForteCanSwimPosted 11/29/2012 1:29:59 AM
This series has already thrown realism out the window when they allowed you to put tanks, helicopters etc. in space via option parts. If you can do that then they might as well do it for warships, too.
#15AtavistXPosted 11/29/2012 2:30:42 AM
ForteCanSwim posted...
This series has already thrown realism out the window when they allowed you to put tanks, helicopters etc. in space via option parts. If you can do that then they might as well do it for warships, too.

You forgot the MA that are larger than a warship.

I say for now lets just work with what we have, there are no shortages in Space and Air capable WS anyway at least the decent ones. Lets hope future SD Generation titles fixes this.
---
"You see, to men, breast size is a lot like Coke or Pepsi. We may state a preference...but we'll take whatever's on tap." - JJ Whitehead