G Generation Frontier

#1chiangchunPosted 6/6/2013 7:47:27 PM
Apparently, the older topic was archived, so I will just repost this. The game is out in the Japanese app store for some time. The game is kinda like a mix of marvel war of heroes and battle hearts, and is actually quite fun (although I must admit I still like the original turned base strategy version better.)

Btw my Invitiation ID: 29212718, if you entered it when starting a new game, you will get a promotional Char's zaku.

For android users, you can get the game here:

http://www.mediafire.com/download/7husk449j20m114/com.namcobandaigames.ggene.frontier.apk

If you are an iphone user, you would need a japanese account to access the game from the japanese appstore. You can readily make a japanese itunes account using itunes from your computer (Your iphone won't let you do this).

Btw, any English speaking players already playing the game?
#2MiRaI-101Posted 6/10/2013 11:21:04 AM
Do i need to register an account somewhere before playing this? Trying to run it on my S4 and both options ask for some sort of login details.
#3chiangchun(Topic Creator)Posted 6/10/2013 3:13:42 PM
Nope I don't think so. If I am right, the first time when you played it, it will directed you to a screen with the Japanese words for new account and continue. If you never have an account, you can make one there (will lead you to a screen with three line of blanks, the first line asked for your desired username, second line asked for your desired password and third line asked for you to repeat your desired password). it however do take a long time to do the updates though, but the periodic updates afterward would be a breeze afterward.

The continue option is for players who had deleted the app in the past, or those who want to carry over their saved account to another device. It is important to noted you cannot carry over saved information from an android device to an ios device however, and vice versa.
#4MiRaI-101Posted 6/11/2013 10:39:22 PM
Thanks for the help. Took a while to update but the game is better than I imagined. I've gotten used to some of the menus but still unsure on a few things.

Where do I redeem codes such as the Argama from the official website?

I noticed an option which had a code and the page shows Cagalli and her unit and Orb ship as some sort of prizes. How do I acquire them?

Are there any codes other than Argama available like Chars Zaku etc?

#5chiangchun(Topic Creator)Posted 6/12/2013 10:09:54 PM
MiRaI-101 posted...
Thanks for the help. Took a while to update but the game is better than I imagined. I've gotten used to some of the menus but still unsure on a few things.

I noticed an option which had a code and the page shows Cagalli and her unit and Orb ship as some sort of prizes. How do I acquire them?

In order to redeem the code to get Argama, press the button (with a picture showing a 3 by 3 grid) on bottom right hand corner in the main screen which will lead you to a page with various selection icons. There you will see many icons with Japanese characters+pictures in them, click the the icon that read ID in the end (second column, third row). It will lead you to a screen where you can input the code for Argama (the code expired on June 30).

Currently, there is only no other codes active for now, but Bandai-namco periodically release new codes when expiring the old ones. Moreover, you can always get promotional pilots+suits from events.
#6chiangchun(Topic Creator)Posted 6/12/2013 10:15:45 PM
MiRaI-101 posted...

And regarding to option with a code and the page showing Cagalli, that code is your invitation ID. And to get Cagalli, Strike Rouge, and the ships, you needed to invite other players into the game to get them. =p (I am desperately working my way to that R+ Cagalli as well).
#7MiRaI-101Posted 6/19/2013 8:04:20 AM
Thanks for the info. Was really enjoying the game until today when it seems some sort of new update is out and sadly Google Play won't let me download the app as i'm outside Japan. Can you upload the latest version at all please?
#8chiangchun(Topic Creator)Posted 6/19/2013 10:23:14 PM
http://www.mediafire.com/download/yuogbykor19l5tq/com.namcobandaigames.ggene.frontier.1.0.8%EF%BC%BF.apk

Give this one a try.
#9MiRaI-101Posted 6/21/2013 5:42:56 AM
Thanks for that. I've noticed some Chinese boards upload it too.

I think its safe to say I've understood all the options and menus now but my issue is unit combining. I've a few units that can be combined but I seem to be lacking some kind of prerequisite item. Some sort of kanji in the corner of the screen with a 0 next to it. Do I need some sort of points from somewhere to combine units?
#10manechaosPosted 6/21/2013 5:48:47 PM
any tip for the event quest? I only won one time and with 2 seconds... to get the n+ of the quest xd

thanks!
---
sorry for my english, is my third language