I'm Not Buying This :(

#1marumiPosted 10/5/2012 9:43:36 AM
As much as I would like to buy this game, unfortunately I refuse. My reason is simply due to the fact that Sega for some odd reason can incorporate online multiplayer for Sonic The Hedgehog 2, and Sonic The Hedgehog 3; However they couldn't develop the game where we could play against our friends online?

I'm sorry on behalf of those that may not agree with my topic, I love all of the Sonic games to death, ever since it's debut, but I'm not supporting this game this time around. I mean what's the point of buying it (Besides the remastered HD) if I already have it for my dreamcast, and gamecube? I would have gladly purchased it, if there were online multiplayer, but since there isn't, I feel like Sega weren't dedicated enough towards Sonic fans. :/
#2DecaprePosted 10/5/2012 9:44:32 AM
That's nice.
---
I've been told my love for Chun Li is insanity and sinful, well God.... That's exactly what I wish for =)
#3Adamant_ShadowPosted 10/5/2012 9:46:22 AM
Your feelings are justified, as far as i'm concerned. Sega, as usual, made a bad move with a Sonic game. Even the Chao features were stripped down... I still have yet to find a Jewel egg in the Black Market...
---
Official Uchiha Itachi of the Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 3 Board
/.-'-.\ ~http://i46.tinypic.com/ngcxoz.jpg~ /.-'-.\
#4spikethedevilPosted 10/5/2012 9:52:58 AM
Wow people really are spoiled brats these days, WAA WAA NO ONLINE MULTIPLAYER

my god id hate to see you guys in the 90s when there was little to no online gaming, single player not important at all anymore?
---
A garbage pod!? Its a smegging garbage pod!
#5LerthyrPosted 10/5/2012 9:55:12 AM
spikethedevil posted...

my god id hate to see you guys in the 90s when there was little to no online gaming, single player not important at all anymore?

This.
---
GT: Lerthyr
I thought what I'd do was I'd pretend I was one of those deaf-mutes.
#60xHakux0Posted 10/5/2012 10:22:49 AM
Sacred_Asylum posted...
spikethedevil posted...

This.

That
---
GT:Ruhelix
http://www.youtube.com/user/ArmoryGaming
#7ShadesElfenPosted 10/5/2012 10:26:37 AM
SA2B was begging for online, between kart racing, chao, and the traditional Vs. mode...

Sega dropped the ball on that one.

also consider that the majority of SA2 players wanted online...

yeah...
#8marumi(Topic Creator)Posted 10/5/2012 10:26:47 AM
I was never spoiled mind you. it's just the fact that I had the original game and the gamecube version, but I could never have company over my house, and I was always busy with school work, and my friends including myself would always go out to the mall or movie theaters. When we did play video games, my friends always wanted to play something else other than Sonic Adventure 2.

So I have more than a legitimate reason, why I think online multiplayer should've been involved with this game in particular, because I never truly experienced the joy out of it, back in the day, like some people have.
#9EX_Cirnochao222Posted 10/5/2012 10:55:25 AM
You're not really missing out on much 'joy'....

Emerald hunting just.... isn't fun.... Races are essentially "did your opponent pick Amy? Put the controller down son, GGs." And the shootouts matches are aight.
#10zshippozxPosted 10/5/2012 11:00:06 AM
0xHakux0 posted...
Sacred_Asylum posted...
spikethedevil posted...

This.

That

These
---
SSF4: main- Sakura sub- ibuki 3rd Strike main - ibuki
GT: foxdemon3392 PSN: EXShouoken