Did you know?

#1LerthyrPosted 10/8/2012 8:34:04 AM
If you rapidly move the left analog stick in a circle like fashion at the screen with all the themes, it unlocks the ”President's Assistant” theme?

It's nothing amazing, but I figured I'd post this since it's surprisingly not in the ”Cheats” section of this game.
---
GT: Lerthyr
I thought what I'd do was I'd pretend I was one of those deaf-mutes.
#2paulinkPosted 10/8/2012 8:37:28 AM
Interesting, I was wondering how my friend got all dem extras. How do you get omochao and maria then?
---
cool kids hideout
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/919573-donkey-kong
#3Jackie_ChandlerPosted 10/8/2012 8:40:28 AM
I knew this at one point, but I totally forgot about it. Thanks for the reminder TC.

paulink posted...
Interesting, I was wondering how my friend got all dem extras. How do you get omochao and maria then?

IIRC, they're both unlocks in the Chao Black Market, and they won't show up until you have a certain number of Emblems.
---
XBL: Jackie Chandler | PSN: Jackie_Chandler
Pokemon White: 3525-2142-9932
#4Lerthyr(Topic Creator)Posted 10/8/2012 8:48:38 AM(edited)
Regarding my original post, it has to be turned counter clockwise.

Omochao can be bought in the black market after you earn a certain amount of emblems. Back in the Gamecube version, to obtain Maria's theme, you had to have all 180 emblems, collect 300,000 rings, and trade a chao from the GBA to the Gamecube. After doing all of this in succession, her theme would be available in the black market for 30k rings. I dunno if we can even get it on the new ports to be honest. :/
---
#5Lerthyr(Topic Creator)Posted 10/8/2012 11:10:04 PM
Bump
---
#6mrl520190Posted 10/8/2012 11:22:31 PM
i have this game on dc and gc and after all these years i had no idea about this