DLC Unlockables

#1pokemega32Posted 10/27/2012 9:27:31 PM
Can someone give me a list of all the features only available in the DLC, but that you need to unlock?

I remember there were a number of people who said that, despite having collected all 130 emblems in Sonic Adventure before buying the DLC, they still didn't unlock Metal Sonic once they bought it.

I'm going to get everything I possibly can in this game before buying the Battle Pack, and I want to be sure I'm not missing anything I should have unlocked once I do.
---
When life gives you melons, you know you're dyslexic.
#2pokemega32(Topic Creator)Posted 10/28/2012 10:44:56 AM
Bump
---
#3dbhomiePosted 10/28/2012 2:25:32 PM
- The reinserted SA2B opening and menu theme (Replaces the DC SA2 quick intro logo)

- Gives you alternative outfits normally obtained through getting embelems with characters.

- Chao Karate

That's it.
---
My PBR friend code is: 2105-7453-9147
#4Groudon199Posted 10/28/2012 4:12:30 PM
dbhomie posted...
- The reinserted SA2B opening and menu theme (Replaces the DC SA2 quick intro logo)

I haven't seen either opening in this release.
#5sshadow5002Posted 10/28/2012 5:53:19 PM
Groudon199 posted...
dbhomie posted...

I haven't seen either opening in this release.

You gotta leave it on the press start screen
---
A 2006 study concluded that 82% of people who don't know what they're talking about use false statistics.
#6pokemega32(Topic Creator)Posted 10/28/2012 10:47:58 PM
dbhomie posted...

- Gives you alternative outfits normally obtained through getting embelems with characters.

- Chao Karate

That's it.

You clearly misunderstood my question.

I'm asking what content is included in the DLC that needs to be unlocked.

Besides, I already know your list is incomplete as it doesn't include the added multiplayer stages.

Also, are you saying that the alternate outfits are immediately available by buying the DLC?

Because they weren't in the GameCube version.
---
#7dbhomiePosted 10/29/2012 7:04:17 AM
Nothing its just a quick way for you to get SA2B updated there is no extra options or multiplayer modes just the whole SA2B Gamecube port in the end.

You would have expected this since they did it with SA XBLA which turned into the directors cut with the extra missions there is no new stuff just what you would expect off
the port it was taken from.

Those mentionings are all I found out when I upgraded the game, there is no removal of Big apperarences at least but as the game is old I doubt they would add any DLC extras apart from what the game originally had.

In sort make what you want if SEGA are lazy or not with the ports, it aint like Sonic 2006 or Unleashed where you get extra levels and such modes.
---
My PBR friend code is: 2105-7453-9147
#8pokemega32(Topic Creator)Posted 10/29/2012 9:53:18 AM(edited)
dbhomie posted...
Nothing its just a quick way for you to get SA2B updated there is no extra options or multiplayer modes just the whole SA2B Gamecube port in the end.

You would have expected this since they did it with SA XBLA which turned into the directors cut with the extra missions there is no new stuff just what you would expect off
the port it was taken from.

Those mentionings are all I found out when I upgraded the game, there is no removal of Big apperarences at least but as the game is old I doubt they would add any DLC extras apart from what the game originally had.

In sort make what you want if SEGA are lazy or not with the ports, it aint like Sonic 2006 or Unleashed where you get extra levels and such modes.

I am not asking if there are any new features that weren't in the GameCube version.

I am asking which features in the Battle DLC have to be unlocked.

Like Metal Sonic in the DX DLC.

And what do you mean "it's just a quick way to get SA2B updated"? You talk as if the DLC features are somehow able to be unlocked without the DLC, which I know is untrue.
---
#9Groudon199Posted 10/29/2012 10:07:51 AM
It's not technically in the DLC, but you need the DLC in order to unlock Green Hill.
#10The_RaterPosted 10/29/2012 11:12:53 AM
Well I got the DLC add on but if you get all A ranks on each character, you can unlock hidden costumes for multiplayer and hidden cars for kart racing. Collect all 180 emblems and you would unlock Green Hill.