Yes! I'm the first to post!

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Sword Art Online: Infinity Moment
  3. Yes! I'm the first to post!
4 years ago#1
Wow, sword of art online is going to be made into a game, so any chance this could come to the US?

( Currently playing 7th Dragon 2020 for the psp, mastered Valkyrie Profile 2 a year ago.)
(Currently playing Valkyrie Profile 2 for the ps2, waiting for Monster ranchers ds to be released.)
4 years ago#2
i hope so, though i'll still play it in japanese
4 years ago#3
this screen is 100% english
http://andriasang.com/con1u5/sword_art_screens/images/242zv/

no japanese characters at all lol

the name of the monsters, npcs, and skills seem to be in english, so even if it isnt localised I might import it x)
"Rules do not exist to bind us. They exist so you may know your freedoms." Nier
4 years ago#4
Anime looking good.
Hope the final game ain't as slow as it is in the trailer.
Kirito is godly fast!
4 years ago#5
LoL looks like im late for the party. Be weird if this was localized but Id be happy
Nobody wants to be educated and nobody wants to educate, yet everyone wants to have a vibrant opinion - digidevilwil
Awaiting: ToX(NA), Ni no Kuni, P4A, P4G
4 years ago#6
Man, dont have a psp. Am planning to buy vita though for the ac liberation so here's hoping there is also one for vita haha.
4 years ago#7
Man, dont have a psp. Am planning to buy vita though for the ac liberation so here's hoping there is also one for vita haha.

Would be cool for those who have upgraded.
Nobody wants to be educated and nobody wants to educate, yet everyone wants to have a vibrant opinion - digidevilwil
Awaiting:ToX/2, NnK, P4A, P4G, SAO, AWS1/2
4 years ago#8
Sucks it's not for the Vita and PS3. And instead of playing as Kirito and Asuna. You create your own character and make it like a REAL MMORPG.
4 years ago#9
Just happened to see this board...so excited now :) Assuming everything goes smoothly and it actually releases for PSP, SAO:IM will be a definite buy for me :)

Been trying to decide what import PSP game to get next and this just made the decision for me :D
My Rare Two-Toned PSP-3000 Import Collection: White/Blue (JPN)(Main), Black/Red (JPN), Red/Black (JPN) and Sky Blue/Marine Blue (Asia).
4 years ago#10
Sucks it's not for the Vita and PS3. And instead of playing as Kirito and Asuna. You create your own character and make it like a REAL MMORPG.

Would be interesting.......I'd make my character similar to Kirito so it'd be wasted on me. XP
Awaiting:ToX/2, NnK, P4A, P4G, SAO, AWS1/2
  1. Boards
  2. Sword Art Online: Infinity Moment
  3. Yes! I'm the first to post!

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived