Friend Requests

#1Zero_BlazerPosted 3/16/2013 1:02:02 AM(edited)
Probably the buggiest thing about this game or I'm doing it wrong. What happens is that you will occasionally get mail from non-important characters asking for you help in quests. If you go to them and kill the first monster they are fighting they will ask for your help. Alright. I follow them to help but they go to another area. I follow.

THEY ARE GONE.

Wtf was I supposed to do? Can I even do the quest again? This game's biggest flaw is this autosave only system. =/

Also, I'm lucky if I can find them in the first place. Sometimes they just stay in the city all day and I can't help them with their quest.
---
For those without dreams, may you die in peace...
#2Naoto256Posted 3/16/2013 1:41:13 AM
You can Save manuel too
#3Zero_Blazer(Topic Creator)Posted 3/16/2013 2:53:56 AM
how?
---
#4Suwa-kunPosted 3/18/2013 12:39:34 AM
In all of my cases, they'll only leave their designated area if they either done with their hunting, signified with they talking to you to thank you, or their member(s) died.

And in the latter case if you wait one day, they'll be in the area again.
---
Undefined ~ Hatsune Miku
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4BDgcoePZ_0
#5Zero_Blazer(Topic Creator)Posted 3/18/2013 12:45:48 AM
Waiting game. Ugh. Thanks though.

The girl trying to collect the stuff from the tree monster is the most annoying since she doesn't do it in the dungeon-type area. I have to kill that super boss. =/
---
#6DarknessMattersPosted 3/18/2013 2:28:40 AM
you can save manually .its on the options but be prepare to get lots of save request on each map!. .
---
You decided who you are. Not society. And you're fine exactly the way you are. Your curves, words, flaws, strengths, thoughts. You don't need to change
#7Zero_Blazer(Topic Creator)Posted 3/18/2013 2:37:05 AM(edited)
Isn't that just turning off auto-save? What i mean is save on different files so that I can load an older save if I screw up.

EDIT: Also I just checked. There isn't an option for it anyways. I don't have data installed though so I don't know if that makes any difference.
---