Something is weird in anime!

#1pirateof7seaPosted 3/31/2013 6:29:39 AM
Today I re-watch SAO and I found that NerveGear need cable to connect to internet! So how are these people move to Hospital with cable connected to internet? Ain't they will do when they remove the cable(meaning remove NerveGear)? The NerveGear also never show WiFi icon but only battery Icon. How are they move to hospital?
(Episode 1)

One more thing, anime's Coat of Midnight is totally different from in-game's. Anime one was black color with blue part on shoulder and there is a Moon's symbol on chest part while in-game's was the one on Episode 7. Or does that mean Coat of Midnight is upgraded?
(Episode 2's Coat of Midnight and Episode 7's is in-game)
#2Zero_BlazerPosted 3/31/2013 6:59:34 AM
Did you watch the rest of the anime? The Nervgear doesn't log you off when you DC, instead it keep you logged in (albeit unmovable) until it finds a connection again. There was a point where everyone was moved to the hospital so there were a ton of people unconscious in-game.

As for the coat of midnight, I haven't gotten it yet so I dunno. I heard from some people that they just used the latest coat Kirito used.
---
For those without dreams, may you die in peace...
#3Darkninjas10Posted 3/31/2013 8:30:31 AM
pirateof7sea posted...
Today I re-watch SAO and I found that NerveGear need cable to connect to internet! So how are these people move to Hospital with cable connected to internet? Ain't they will do when they remove the cable(meaning remove NerveGear)? The NerveGear also never show WiFi icon but only battery Icon. How are they move to hospital?
(Episode 1)

One more thing, anime's Coat of Midnight is totally different from in-game's. Anime one was black color with blue part on shoulder and there is a Moon's symbol on chest part while in-game's was the one on Episode 7. Or does that mean Coat of Midnight is upgraded?
(Episode 2's Coat of Midnight and Episode 7's is in-game)

what episode are you on? kirito's coat of midnight is episode 1 and silica's episode. once you get further he changed to the wyrm coat which is the one in the game. though they decide to not change the name in the game
#4DarknessMattersPosted 4/3/2013 6:40:03 AM
i didn't watch the anime. .is it that Harem just like the game? . .
not a fan of harem btw
---
You decided who you are. Not society. And you're fine exactly the way you are. Your curves, words, flaws, strengths, thoughts. You don't need to change
#5cybermasterePosted 4/3/2013 8:51:59 AM
I wouldn't call the anime a harem style imo (at least, for the 1st part - SAO -).
---
Those who know, don't speak. Those who speak, don't know. Those who... what was I saying by the way?
#6meralonnePosted 4/3/2013 9:59:34 AM
Not a "harem" at all. In the novels (and the anime), Kirito and Asuna fall in love. The other girls interact with Kirito at one point or another during SAO/ALO but are not "love interests". At least, not as far as Kirito is concerned...
---
"Sigs are for dorks."-- my wife
#7GlacierManPosted 4/3/2013 6:17:01 PM
If you read the light novel, it is mentioned that the Nervegear has an internal battery that will last for around 2 hours. 2 hours is more than enough for them to be moved to the nearest hospital.
#8jeof96Posted 4/3/2013 9:06:40 PM(edited)
GlacierMan posted...
If you read the light novel, it is mentioned that the Nervegear has an internal battery that will last for around 2 hours. 2 hours is more than enough for them to be moved to the nearest hospital.

This. It's better to read the Light Novel, because many things were cut out in the anime. The LN has everyhing in detailed.
---
Even though I can't Master it.
I can at LEAST do it.
#9smifypzPosted 4/10/2013 6:06:49 PM
jeof96 posted...
GlacierMan posted...

This. It's better to read the Light Novel, because many things were cut out in the anime. The LN has everyhing in detailed.

I'm pretty sure it was mentioned in the first episode as well.

And yeah, it's not really harem. Kirito pretty much only has eyes for Asuna, so while it may be mentioned that some other girls like him, he doesn't care.
---
3DS FC: 2105- 9580- 9704 PSN: tennislover3195 Steam:nj3195
Official Feraligatr of the Pokemon X board
#10De4th_S3raphPosted 4/11/2013 2:39:39 AM
NerveGear has an auxiliary battery
---
you just wasted three seconds to read this