Anyone else think this game should have been released on Vita?

#1GoshoraiPosted 4/17/2013 9:45:57 PM
I mean, they could have enhanced gameplay with the extra power, also, fixed the terrible framerate.

And while it's not as uncomfortable as in other games, using the D-pad for camera controls is just...bad.

I know the game is available on PSN and you just can get it there, but it should gave been better if it was made for Vita from the start.

Or at least, 2 versions of the game.
---
"I, Giorno Giovanna, have a Dream"
Steam ID: Goshorai. / XBL:ShoraiZenta. / / / / I like stars.
#2rote30Posted 4/20/2013 10:34:27 AM
it`s a good point, but it will be harder to make a patch of the game, and the vita is to expensive (in a store the ps3 was chiper than a vita). so maybe it was better for them to make the game for psp (they have the psp and vita user)
#3bucky699Posted 5/5/2013 3:32:02 AM
Shoulda been made for PS3, they need some good old school RPGs like the old days on the newer gen consoles....i have to dig out my PS2 to get a good fix for old school RPGs. And no crap like FF13 dont count, its turend into an Action RPG im talking good old pre FF12 and Suikoden stuff.
#4EarlGreyXIIIPosted 5/5/2013 7:47:00 PM
bucky699 posted...
Shoulda been made for PS3, they need some good old school RPGs like the old days on the newer gen consoles....i have to dig out my PS2 to get a good fix for old school RPGs. And no crap like FF13 dont count, its turend into an Action RPG im talking good old pre FF12 and Suikoden stuff.

don't dude . never on ps3 .
in my place it cost around $400 to upgrade my ps3 system .
hell no .
but i do agree with you about the remake . they should remake FF VII on ps3
---
My Next Dream is to see Bumpy Trot 2 has been released on NA
Bear-sona ! Raaaaawwrr !