The message you selected is no longer available for viewing.

about friends / partner

#1EarlGreyXIIIPosted 5/3/2013 10:25:18 PM
how do you add friend / partner to join you in a fight ?
i can't read the japanese kanji / katakana .
can someone give me step-by-step for it ?
thanks
---
My Next Dream is to see Bumpy Trot 2 has been released on NA
Bear-sona ! Raaaaawwrr !
#2megaorpheusPosted 5/4/2013 12:06:27 AM
well, I think it's the second option when you talk to them, but I don't think you can invite other party members beside asuna early in the game.. they will reply with "gomenasai" (japanese for I'm sorry) or something

I've just played the game too, so fell free if there's anyone who wants to correct me or add something else
---
"Well, It's the Black "Waltz," right? You think there'd be three, right?", ~Zidane Tribal, FF IX~
#3ronald1995Posted 5/4/2013 2:04:20 AM
Should be the second option.

I think it's the option where the first letter/word is just a horizontal line.

You can start freely choosing your partner starting floor 81, I think. Before then, the game forces a partner onto you.
#4EarlGreyXIII(Topic Creator)Posted 5/4/2013 6:54:52 PM
then how do you fight ain crad floor 76th boss ?
the one that give you choice to 'go back to the city' and 'stay around' or something .
i want to fight that boss but i couldn't .
i try looking at the guide , it says talk to lampard and choose the 1st option . i try and bam ! nothing happened .
and when i try to submit herb gathering quest , npc kirby reject it .
can someone help me ? sorry for piling up the questions
thanks in advance
---
Bear-sona ! Raaaaawwrr !
#5megaorpheusPosted 5/4/2013 8:53:38 PM
EarlGreyXIII posted...
then how do you fight ain crad floor 76th boss ?
the one that give you choice to 'go back to the city' and 'stay around' or something .
i want to fight that boss but i couldn't .
i try looking at the guide , it says talk to lampard and choose the 1st option . i try and bam ! nothing happened .
and when i try to submit herb gathering quest , npc kirby reject it .
can someone help me ? sorry for piling up the questions
thanks in advance

go the main menu and check the guild, after that go on and see the bottom left box or window (just below the enemy type window)
these are the task that you need to complete to battle the boss level..
if it's marked with "X", it means you haven't completed the task yet..
the task that you've completed will be marked with "O"

usually you need to do three things..
complete quest
fight "NM monster"
find the boss door

from what I can tell you already found the boss door (it's the door in the dungeon that prompt you to go back or keep exploring)

which lead to whether you already defeat the NM monster or complete the quest yet?

about turning in or reporting the quest, go check the quest in the main menu.. and if..:

the word is highlighted in yellow = certain items that you need to gather or get from monster

the word is highlighted in green = defeat certain monster

if you already fulfilled the required condition, the quest description will change and the name "NPC kirby" (the word "Kirby" is in katakana by the way) will appear in the quest description and highlighted in green

if you still can't report the quest please check the Item reward for that quest and see if you already have 30 of those items, if that's the case then dump or use that item to reduce the quantity in your inventory
---
"Well, It's the Black "Waltz," right? You think there'd be three, right?", ~Zidane Tribal, FF IX~
#6EarlGreyXIII(Topic Creator)Posted 5/5/2013 5:18:24 PM
oh that's right . i forgot about the item reward . lol
but now i'm stuck at ain crad 77th floor for NM boss fight in the guild task .
i try to search the area 3 times , even fight against SNM trento twice and clear the interrupt mission in 3 area within the temple
can someone tell me where is this NM location ?
---
Bear-sona ! Raaaaawwrr !
#7megaorpheusPosted 5/5/2013 9:27:16 PM
EarlGreyXIII posted...
oh that's right . i forgot about the item reward . lol
but now i'm stuck at ain crad 77th floor for NM boss fight in the guild task .
i try to search the area 3 times , even fight against SNM trento twice and clear the interrupt mission in 3 area within the temple
can someone tell me where is this NM location ?

okay..
I usually divide the type of area into two:
1. field area = the area with.., well.., huge field with monsters roaming and you can't open the map
2. dungeon (or some people called them labyrinth or maze) area= the area that you can navigate with using your map

you need to go to the cave (it's a nest for goblin type monsters) and beat the NM goblin leader (or something like that, I forgot his name lol)

to enter the cave go the second field area (the area for the gathering quest I think, sorry kinda forgot), just ran straight a little and you will find some goblin and turn left immediately and you will find a road that lead down..
follow it and you will find some goblins guarding a cave entrance, beat them and enter the cave..

note:
the first field area consist of two parts..
I DON'T mean part two of the first area, but the second (all new looking) field area

my tips for finding NM monsters:
whenever you are in the field type area, be sure to look every nook and cranny.. sometimes the field area has more than one area that you can enter next.. and the NM monster might reside in that other particular area..
yes I know, it's hard cause you can't navigate using your map, but there's no other way..
---
#8EarlGreyXIII(Topic Creator)Posted 5/6/2013 6:34:25 PM
wow never know there was a cave-in through the underground .
thanks a lot for your help . i will remember your tips . and maybe i still need help again in the future . once again thanks dude
---
Bear-sona ! Raaaaawwrr !