Which Battle skills do you use?

#1ronald1995Posted 5/4/2013 7:47:22 AM
Well, there are a lot of those and I'm sure there are plenty different variety of battle skill pallete people use... so I'm curious.

What I have is:
O - mainly SP recovery, but also used for Potions, Exact Onslaught and Hiding Slide
[ ] - Critical Bite
/\ - Parrying
#2megaorpheusPosted 5/4/2013 6:38:03 PM
mine:

let's see..
[] = hiding slide
/\ = parry
(yeah, I let it on default)

O = well, I use this for varieties of skill,but mostly : misdirection, muted edge, healing circle, gain exp, airy shield, and exact onslaught

btw, do you know what's the skill that have the same symbol or icon as airy shield, but with 50 sp cost, is for?
I seems to have this skill from the beginning and it's not in any of the skill list but somehow it's in my battle skill palette and somehow I can't seem to use it, lol
I think it's some sort of shield skill though..
---
"Well, It's the Black "Waltz," right? You think there'd be three, right?", ~Zidane Tribal, FF IX~
#3Zero_BlazerPosted 5/5/2013 12:37:46 AM
I just use the default. It's basically all you need.
---
For those without dreams, may you die in peace...
#4ronald1995(Topic Creator)Posted 5/5/2013 3:06:41 AM
Well, that's disappointing... Though I guess it's true that the default is more than enough for anything...

If the game was harder, maybe it would've been more fun to try out different skills since there are so many buffs and stuff...
#5EarlGreyXIIIPosted 5/6/2013 7:46:39 PM
i just use whatever that have an english short in it , such as CRT , DMG , PT , AGI , etc
for the /\ , O , and [ ] i just leave it as it was
---
My Next Dream is to see Bumpy Trot 2 has been released on NA
Bear-sona ! Raaaaawwrr !
#6megaorpheusPosted 5/7/2013 1:46:21 PM
okay, I found out what that skill is
shield defense (シールドディフェンス) SP cost = 50
effect = HP regen (party), defense up (party), ??? (there's actually one more effect that I can't figure, some sort of increase in certain resistance I think (slash? thrust? Blunt? or other status?))

note: unique skill that doesn't belong to any other categories (hiding, scout, or whatever) and can only be used when you are equipped with a shield

and there you go, I'll just leave it here in case anyone want to use that skill
---
"Well, It's the Black "Waltz," right? You think there'd be three, right?", ~Zidane Tribal, FF IX~