Floor 80/Sidequest help

#1AyanokojiAkunoPosted 6/30/2013 8:58:22 AM
So, I finally got past the boss (and lag issue). And now I'm on floor 80 an suddenly 9001 things at once. That old archived Sidequest page didn't really say anything after 79, but it mentions having to take people to certain places.
As of the moment I'm stuck with Sinon, so how am I supposed to do these other sidequests? And what are the three quests given at the start? I had two of them done right off the bat, but the last one has me stumped. I can only guess its either gathering or getting an item from a mob
---
PSN: AkunoAyanokoji; Dragon's Dogma: Pawn: Kai, Lv156 Ranger
#2megaorpheusPosted 6/30/2013 7:30:58 PM(edited)
sidequest? do you mean the kirito memo??
well, the only tips that I can give you is to memorize the katakana names for all of the main heroines + yui and Klein

then just read Kirito memo and see if you can notice which one is for who..

other than that, I suggest you to watch video playthrough on youtube..

80th floor quests: (I'm just going to give some general explanation)
1. collect 7 "items" from the harvesting point on 80th floor (rewards: 18750 col, etc)
2. need to get 9 "item drops" from Slime (rewards: 12400 co, etc)
3. 9 "item drops" from Skeleton (rewards: 17670 col, etc)
---
"Well, It's the Black "Waltz," right? You think there'd be three, right?", ~Zidane Tribal, FF IX~
#3AyanokojiAkuno(Topic Creator)Posted 6/30/2013 11:01:08 PM
I'm trying to do Asuna's, but again, that archived thread isn't very explanatory. They mention there to find a church to trigger event to find the ring. No idea where said church might be
---
PSN: AkunoAyanokoji; Dragon's Dogma: Pawn: Kai, Lv156 Ranger
#4megaorpheusPosted 7/1/2013 12:33:22 AM(edited)
AyanokojiAkuno posted...
I'm trying to do Asuna's, but again, that archived thread isn't very explanatory. They mention there to find a church to trigger event to find the ring. No idea where said church might be

ouch.., you want to do Asuna's route.. It's kinda long.. and I'm kinda lazy to type them.. ^^;;
sorry

in any case, Asuna's route events start from the 81st floor.. so you can't do any of them until then, even if you already unlocked the church on the 79th floor..

just check your Kirito memo each time you've unlocked a new floor and see if Asuna's name is mentioned in them.. and then just go see Asuna..

If you do it right she will have a pink '!' mark, just talk to her to trigger the event..

if the Kirito's memo goes like
"Asuna blablablablabla 79th blablala"
just put Asuna in your party and go to the 79th floor and search for the pink '!' mark

btw, I've already post Liz's event and Shinon's event before..

this is for Liz's events:
http://www.gamefaqs.com/psp/675323-sword-art-online-infinity-moment/answers?qid=351652

and this is for Shinon's :
http://www.gamefaqs.com/psp/675323-sword-art-online-infinity-moment/answers?qid=354043
---
"Well, It's the Black "Waltz," right? You think there'd be three, right?", ~Zidane Tribal, FF IX~
#5yomikaeruPosted 7/2/2013 10:21:01 AM
The memorial said

"Bring Asuna to the church at noon'
Meaning you must pay attention with the clock.

Then the next one is find the monster on the 79 floor and bring it back to the church.

The time is must be at noon as well.