lvl 82 ring quest. anime spoiler.

#1dragonmaster138Posted 8/3/2013 7:10:13 PM
I want to get the wedding ring back, but am not sure what I need to do. Has anyone finished this? I'd really appreciate any help. I don't want to continue the game till I finish it.
#2yomikaeruPosted 8/4/2013 9:33:31 AM
After the event that on the shopping district, where Asuna and Kirito knows about that marriage has been cancelled, find Asuna and invite her to your party. Then go to the labyrinth zone (the last area before fighthing a boss) whatever the floor it is. When you got to the second floor of labyrinth zone there should be an event where Asuna is crying.

After that event go to the 79th floor town and noon (you must pay attention with the clock) and visit the church. If your time is right there must be a purple mark on the church. The church is the selection number two from below of the 79th floor city. If you don't made it on time, you can spend the time in an inn where is the third selection from below of the 79th floor town until noon.

After the event, the father will say that you must find the material from the ring somewhere at the 79th floor field. Find the mark and battle the boss. After that go back to church at noon too. The event should be end there. But still, the engagement ring quest doesn't end at the 81st floor you know.
#3yomikaeruPosted 8/4/2013 9:43:41 AM
For the 82nd floor event quest for engagement ring, visit the lake on the 82nd town at noon with Asuna.
For the 84th floor event quest for engagement ring, visit the new home on the 83rd floor with Asuna.
For the 86th floor event quest for engagement ring, go to the 86th floor dungeon with Asuna.
#4dragonmaster138(Topic Creator)Posted 8/4/2013 6:32:09 PM
yomikaeru posted...
But still, the engagement ring quest doesn't end at the 81st floor you know.
I didn't know. Thank you very much.^^ I hope I can return the favor someday^^
#5dragonmaster138(Topic Creator)Posted 8/4/2013 7:16:09 PM
hmm. When you say noon though, do you mean literal real-life noon according to your psp's clock, or do you mean game-time noon? I'm guessing you just mean during the daytime ingame.
#6yomikaeruPosted 8/4/2013 11:55:32 PM
Yes, it's the time in the game. There is some quest that requires specific game time from now on, but most of it are at noon.
#7dragonmaster138(Topic Creator)Posted 8/5/2013 8:29:29 AM
okay, I think I found how to tell time. lol I am pretty sure I went and fought a golem thing, and got a pointy crystal just outside a town. Just not sure what the heck it was for at the time
#8dragonmaster138(Topic Creator)Posted 8/5/2013 9:22:57 AM
cool. finally found where I am^^ I'm at the house now.^^
#9dragonmaster138(Topic Creator)Posted 8/9/2013 12:08:41 AM
yomikaeru posted...
For the 86th floor event quest for engagement ring, go to the 86th floor dungeon with Asuna.

Alright, I've reached the boss room on 86. I've got the interrupt missions finished on all but the floor below the boss floor. Nothing's happened. Do I have to finish that mission?
#10yomikaeruPosted 8/9/2013 12:59:34 AM
First you must speak with Asuna with a red mark above her head. Then, go to the dungeon (not labyrinth) with Asuna together. The Dungeon is the first dungeon you enter from the 86th floor gate