lvl 82 ring quest. anime spoiler.

#11dragonmaster138(Topic Creator)Posted 8/9/2013 8:37:55 AM
yomikaeru posted...
First you must speak with Asuna with a red mark above her head. Then, go to the dungeon (not labyrinth) with Asuna together. The Dungeon is the first dungeon you enter from the 86th floor gate

hmm. she didn't have that. I'm guessing must not be in party?
#12dragonmaster138(Topic Creator)Posted 8/9/2013 10:02:34 AM
yomikaeru posted...
First you must speak with Asuna with a red mark above her head.
I've got a few scenes in Argil's shop, and triggered a scene with Sinon, but there's no mark above Asuna. Is it a time related thing? The scene with Argil involved Asuna, and two formal looking armors, which we wore to a few different places in the Cutscene. I've tried with and without her in my party too.
#13yomikaeruPosted 8/9/2013 10:58:44 AM
If you are sure you didn't miss the event on the 84th floor on the new home with Asuna, the only think I can say is that your Asuna doesn't have enough friendship level. Maybe you should do a date until the friendship level is high enough.
#14dragonmaster138(Topic Creator)Posted 8/9/2013 11:34:15 AM
yomikaeru posted...
If you are sure you didn't miss the event on the 84th floor on the new home with Asuna, the only think I can say is that your Asuna doesn't have enough friendship level. Maybe you should do a date until the friendship level is high enough.

There was a scene with a house EXACTLY like in the show on 84. I did go around to all the shops with her, and then got a dialogue event (with the Enjoy/interest bars) and got it maxed before she stopped. I'll try some more. I got a hot springs scene with her and yui, and got a scene with a weird hooded guy that featured the entire female cast, and Klein.

Does time matter, and does being in the party matter?
#15yomikaeruPosted 8/9/2013 3:02:39 PM
No, I have every save I made for each floor. When I load my save from the beginning of the 86th floor, there is a memorial. It said to bring Asuna to complete the temple of bonds quest. Also, Asuna already has a red mark above her head. So, there is no time relation condition.
#16dragonmaster138(Topic Creator)Posted 8/9/2013 5:24:57 PM
yomikaeru posted...
No, I have every save I made for each floor. When I load my save from the beginning of the 86th floor, there is a memorial. It said to bring Asuna to complete the temple of bonds quest. Also, Asuna already has a red mark above her head. So, there is no time relation condition.
Crap. Well, I don't remember if there was a cutscene like that at the beginning or not. I only have the one save file. I may just have to beat the game and start again then>< I'll keep trying to raise her affection points for a while longer though. Is there any way to tell her affection without knowing Japanese?
#17yomikaeruPosted 8/10/2013 2:34:37 AM
Why don't you send me an e-mail about the save data. I can use the information for making a guide too.

My e-mail is yomikaeru_no_tsubasa@yahoo.com
#18dragonmaster138(Topic Creator)Posted 8/13/2013 1:26:39 PM
I mailed you, but no reply.
#19yomikaeruPosted 8/14/2013 8:30:28 AM
That's strange. There is no new message in my mail or even in the spam.

Anyway there is a way to check your event by reading the mail from Asuna.

Since you can't read japanese, I will tell the simple ways to check it.

If you already completed the 82nd floor quest engagement ring, there should be a mail contains number 22 in it.

If you already completed the 84th floor quest engagement ring, there should be a mail from Asuna that has this kind of format. # is japanese writings. Just count the number of characters.

The titile
######! ###--- Title : 6 characters, 3 characters

Contains
#############! Line 1 : 13 characters
############### Line 2 : 15 characters
############# Line 3 : 13 characters
#### #####! Line 4: 4 characters, 5 characters

If you already talk with Asuna with red mark above her head, there should be a mail from Asuna that contains number 86 in it.
#20dragonmaster138(Topic Creator)Posted 8/15/2013 11:19:46 PM
alright, thanks. ^^; I'll check for these first thing in the morning. and I'm surprised you didn't get the message. I'll try again later if I get a chance.