English iso/patch

#1C3realkillahPosted 8/5/2013 2:01:50 PM
Anybody know of a good English iso or patch for this game? I played the game but I can hardly get through the tutorials since I can't read Japanese.
#2MeraKnightPosted 8/21/2013 10:12:22 AM
C3realkillah posted...
Anybody know of a good English iso or patch for this game? I played the game but I can hardly get through the tutorials since I can't read Japanese.

The only patches out there are for quest, items, and sword skills. I can barely read Japanese, and even so, I can't understand anything in this game. To enjoy it though, just figure out how to read Katakana. If you can do that, then you can play through the game without trouble, since all the content in katakana will sound like English when sounded out.
---
3DS Friend Code: 038789164299
#3HeavenwargodPosted 8/22/2013 11:08:27 AM
I highly recommend picking up Japanese, still. The character episodes in this game are pretty entertaining to read/listen to, and plot-wise it's still much more enjoyable to have an idea of what's going on.

And it's not just for this game, you can enjoy all the other great games out there that are available only in Japanese. Or in my case I get my Tales series games in the Japanese region format because they aren't dual-audio.
---
Translation projects: Sword Art Online -Infinity Moment-, Mahou Tsukai no Yoru
Ayachi's number one fan.
#4MeraKnightPosted 8/25/2013 7:34:58 PM
Heavenwargod posted...
I highly recommend picking up Japanese, still. The character episodes in this game are pretty entertaining to read/listen to, and plot-wise it's still much more enjoyable to have an idea of what's going on.

And it's not just for this game, you can enjoy all the other great games out there that are available only in Japanese. Or in my case I get my Tales series games in the Japanese region format because they aren't dual-audio.

I can understand Japanese pretty well. I'm near illiterate when it comes to kanji, knowing only about 30 characters, but I can understand most of the scenes that are voiced over. They do get to be pretty entertaining at times.
---
3DS Friend Code: 038789164299
#5HeavenwargodPosted 9/1/2013 2:47:59 AM
Kanji is pretty much a major part of the language as well though. Definitely should pick up on learning more kanji as well.
---
Translation projects: Sword Art Online -Infinity Moment-, Mahou Tsukai no Yoru
Ayachi's number one fan.