Floor 77 last hit bonus

#1oppadendistylePosted 8/18/2013 10:25:08 PM
guys, i missed the last hit bonus for floor 77. mind telling me what item is it pls?
#2HeavenwargodPosted 8/18/2013 11:59:38 PM
Duel Gloves. The Duel set is one of the best in the game due to each part giving bonus to every attribute, including dodge and hit.

If you haven't saved the game yet you could just restart your PSP and attempt the boss fight again (boss fights don't take that long anyway).

FYI, you can buy the entire set on Floor 92's shop. Duel Vest is the LA Bonus on Floor 79, while Duel Greaves is only available in the shop.
---
Translation projects: Sword Art Online -Infinity Moment-, Mahou Tsukai no Yoru
Ayachi's number one fan.
#3oppadendistyle(Topic Creator)Posted 8/19/2013 12:27:09 AM
lol, it was too late when i restart my psp. any tips to secure last hit on boss? btw, will there be any better glove in the higher floors? i dont wana restart the whole game =/
#4HeavenwargodPosted 8/19/2013 2:56:32 AM
oppadendistyle posted...
lol, it was too late when i restart my psp. any tips to secure last hit on boss? btw, will there be any better glove in the higher floors? i dont wana restart the whole game =/

It's quite hard to secure last hit on the boss at low levels, only way to make sure you can get it is to use your strongest Sword Skill when you see it's about to die, and perhaps strengthen it via some other Battle Skills such as Warcry, Style Perfection, Last Resort, etc.

Personal opinions-wise, Duel Gloves is the best gloves in the entire game (+10 to STR/DEX/VIT/AGI, +8% to hit, +8% to evasion, +15 Defense), nothing else comes close. There are a few other gloves that can contend for the "best gloves" though, but it depends on the stats you need:

Order Arm (+20 VIT, -5 AGI, +8% hit, -5% evasion, +5% resistance to poison/bleeding/paralysis, +15 Defense, +2 damage cut to slash/thrust/impact): Shop on Floor 99

Chaos Arm (+45 STR, -10 DEX, +8% hit, -5% resistance to poison/bleeding/paralysis): Floor 88 LA Bonus

Shirogane Kote (+20 STR, -5 VIT, +10 DEX/AGI, +5% hit, -5% Evasion, -10% resistance to bleeding, +7 damage cut to impact): Mission on Floor 97, or shop on Floor 76 when you reach Floor 97, or shop on Floor 98

Alliance Gloves (+10 STR/VIT, -8 AGI, -12% evasion, +25 Defense, +5 damage cut to slash/thrust/impact): Floor 97 Shop

As you can see, they are all obtained from relatively high floors so in the meantime, you'll have to stick with subpar gloves until you get Chaos Arm.

Here's a list of the LA Bonuses you should aim for:
- Floor 77: Duel Gloves
- Floor 79: Duel Vest
- Floor 80: Hyper Ring
- Floor 83: Chaos Greaves
- Floor 85: Zephyros (Bow to gift to someone later on)
- Floor 88: Chaos Arm
- Floor 89: Reflect Belt
- Floor 90: Euryale no Houken (One-handed Sword)
- Floor 91: Lambent Light (Asuna's signature Rapier which you can use on Kirito)
- Floor 92: Sacred Cross (Two-handed Sword)
- Floor 93: Glowhaze (Curved Sword)
- Floor 95: Mirage Knife (Dagger)
- Floor 97: Chaos Armor
- Floor 99: Artemis (strongest Bow)
- Floor 100: Dark Repulser
---
Ayachi's number one fan.
#5oppadendistyle(Topic Creator)Posted 8/19/2013 3:13:49 AM
Alright, thanks for ur advice. Btw i can buy duel glove at floor 92, so i guess i wont start a new game. And these skills Warcry, Style Perfection, Last Resort, what are their icon? I only master dual wield so if they are skills from other mastery, i wont have them lol
#6HeavenwargodPosted 8/19/2013 5:10:18 AM
If you're planning on taking only Dual Blades, the Battle Skill that you'll want are Double Hand and Perfection Style, which are both from the <<Precise>> Battle Skill tree (4th and 6th skill respectively).

Double Hand increases your chances of doing double attacks and increases your critical rate at the same time.

Perfection Style gives you 100% hit rate and massively increases your critical rate. I highly recommend that you switch to other weapons as soon as you hit 800 Mastery, in order to get access to other Battle Skill trees as there are a lot of great Battle Skills and Passive Skills in other skill trees.
---
Ayachi's number one fan.
#7oppadendistyle(Topic Creator)Posted 8/19/2013 6:20:48 PM
yea. i just notice theres evasion passive, str passive and so on. guess ill just master everything haha. thanks a lot for ur help