Asuna Quest ?

#1VastoLordes123Posted 9/6/2013 6:14:44 AM
I kinda forgot what floor I got this quest, maybe 78 or 79. It had Asuna's name on it but no floor number. I'm already on floor 82 and this quest's still pops whenever i teleport to town.
Please help.
---
---
One man's trash is another man's treasure works for video games, too! Play anything at least once...
#2MeraKnightPosted 9/6/2013 6:38:50 PM
VastoLordes123 posted...
I kinda forgot what floor I got this quest, maybe 78 or 79. It had Asuna's name on it but no floor number. I'm already on floor 82 and this quest's still pops whenever i teleport to town.
Please help.
---

Did you form a party with her and look around for a "!"?
---
3DS Friend Code: 038789164299
#3VastoLordes123(Topic Creator)Posted 9/7/2013 6:19:17 AM
Yeah,only in town, but didn't see a thing.
Too late anyway, by the time i cleared floor 82, the quest already stopped showing.
But still, what do you do in that quest just in case ?
---
---
One man's trash is another man's treasure works for video games, too! Play anything at least once...
#4MeraKnightPosted 9/7/2013 6:49:40 AM
VastoLordes123 posted...
Yeah,only in town, but didn't see a thing.
Too late anyway, by the time i cleared floor 82, the quest already stopped showing.
But still, what do you do in that quest just in case ?
---

Ill try to figure that out when I get there on my second playthrough. I'm currently on floor 78.
---
#5VastoLordes123(Topic Creator)Posted 9/7/2013 7:08:20 AM
I'll be waiting for it here.
Good Luck
---
---
#6MeraKnightPosted 9/7/2013 6:29:25 PM
VastoLordes123 posted...
Good Luck
---

I'm assuming you got the quest after the 80th floor, since on the 81st floor there was a scene where Kirito and Asuna kiss if she's the one accompanying you. I'm on the 80th floor right now and I haven't come across anything with Asuna yet.
---
#7MeraKnightPosted 9/8/2013 2:46:58 PM
MeraKnight posted...
VastoLordes123 posted...
Good Luck
---

I'm assuming you got the quest after the 80th floor, since on the 81st floor there was a scene where Kirito and Asuna kiss if she's the one accompanying you. I'm on the 80th floor right now and I haven't come across anything with Asuna yet.

I figured it out! Party with Asuna and take her to where all the NPC shops are. Talk to her to trigger a scene. Then talk to Yui for another scene in Agil's shop. After that, go to the second level of the floor 81 dungeon. It'll trigger a scene where Kirito and Asuna kiss. Then, head to the inn on the 79th floor (it's the option with the "!" on it). A scene will happen there and you'll have to head to the fields of the 79th floor, where you'll have to fight NM "Ring Guarder". Afterwards, return to the floor 79 inn to finish the quest! I hope that helps!
---
#8kishin076Posted 9/14/2013 3:54:46 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#9kishin076Posted 9/14/2013 3:58:52 AM
MeraKnight posted...
MeraKnight posted...
VastoLordes123 posted...
Good Luck
---

I figured it out! Party with Asuna and take her to where all the NPC shops are. Talk to her to trigger a scene. Then talk to Yui for another scene in Agil's shop. After that, go to the second level of the floor 81 dungeon. It'll trigger a scene where Kirito and Asuna kiss. Then, head to the inn on the 79th floor (it's the option with the "!" on it). A scene will happen there and you'll have to head to the fields of the 79th floor, where you'll have to fight NM "Ring Guarder". Afterwards, return to the floor 79 inn to finish the quest! I hope that helps!

its not in floor 81 but in floor 77
#10VastoLordes123(Topic Creator)Posted 10/14/2013 6:24:06 AM
CRAP ! JESUS H. CHRIST ! THAT'S GOTTA BE IT !
I did go to Asuna's and Yui's scene but to think You have to go the dungeon.
I missed a good scene T_T
I'll get it done in my second Walkthrough....

THANKS !!! THANKS !!! THANKS !!!
THANKS !!! THANKS !!! THANKS !!!

sorry for the late reply btw.
---
---