Need a save file from floor 100 with all mails - for Translation Project!

#1XaneTenshiPosted 1/15/2014 6:43:43 PM
Hey guys, XaneTenshi from GBATemp here. I'm working as an editor in a group which is currently in the middle of translating Sword Art Online - Infinity Moment into English. At the moment I am editing the emails and need a save game which contains all the emails.

Whether you know if you have all emails or not is not an issue, I just need a savegame with all the players alive, preferably on floor 100.

-XaneTenshi

Link to the forum thread of the translation project for anyone interested.
gbatemp.net/threads/sword-art-online-infinity-moment-psp.342727/
#2Iron_FolgorePosted 1/21/2014 6:31:22 AM
I'm not sure if it helps, but if it's only the mails that you need (from heroines/non heroines), in this thread --> http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/675323-sword-art-online-infinity-moment/67465627 there's a link to a blog that has them all, already translated. Hope that was of some help, I'm rooting for you guys to complete an eng patch
#3XaneTenshi(Topic Creator)Posted 1/21/2014 11:44:47 AM
I appreciate your response, but unfortunately the emails on the blog are not going to be of any help. It is not just about the text in the emails, I literally need to see them in-game, because the problem is that some of our translated emails have incorrectly placed line breaks, meaning that sometimes large portions of the text goes outside the borderline. The only way to edit the line breaks and know for sure that they are in the right place is by checking the mails in-game.

We are currently looking into alternative ways of acquiring all the emails, but for the time being, I could still use a save with all the emails if someone has one.

Again, thanks for trying though, you're the first to have responded about this:)
#4Iron_FolgorePosted 1/23/2014 7:04:22 AM
I'm sorry I couldn't help...if there was a guide in which at least the main quests were translated and/or explained, I'd try a speedrun to reach floor 100. Please let me know if there are any, I'd seriously like to be of some help
#5megaorpheusPosted 1/25/2014 2:39:19 AM
sadly my save file is on my PSP and the memory card is already broken..
then again, I remember 1 or 2 people died in it so I don't think it's gonna help either..

how about you try to PM the guy that make this thread >> http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/675323-sword-art-online-infinity-moment/66920959

I can PM him myself but I think it would be better if the person that involved with the project PM him directly himself

cheers for the translation, looking forward to it ^^
---
"Well, It's the Black "Waltz," right? You think there'd be three, right?", ~Zidane Tribal, FF IX~
#6XaneTenshi(Topic Creator)Posted 1/27/2014 12:26:08 PM
Thanks for the help, I'll look into sending him a PM if that becomes necessary. A few people responded on GBATemp, and I'm currently waiting/hoping to get a savefile from one of the people there. I already got 1 savefile which had a few mails I did not, but we are still missing more mails.