Is Anyone Looking Forward to This?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. The Walking Dead: Survival Instinct
  3. Is Anyone Looking Forward to This?
3 years ago#1
Let's face it, Activision (and Terminal Reality) doesn't have the best track record (or any record) when it comes to characters, dramatic stories, and moral choices.

These things are pretty much what The Walking Dead is known for. So what on Earth is Activision planning to do with this? I know it's in poor taste to pass judgement before we've even seen screenshots, but....I'm not expecting anything from this but a Left 4 Dead clone (and a bad one at that).
---
Do you play Dragon's Dogma? Try out my pawn, she'll take care of you! Name: Ehcin
Xbox GT/PSN- Ssur Trebor
3 years ago#2
im sure gonna keep a close eye on this. i love anything walking dead!
---
@ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @
If guns kill people, then spoons make people fat.
3 years ago#3
I didn't think the Point & Click one would be good, and now I love it more than the TV show.

However I can't see an FPS working at all (unless it's like DayZ, which being Activision it wont be).
---
"I am become death, the destroyer of worlds" - Abraham Lincoln
3 years ago#4
Oh and the people making this don't have a great track record.

And playing as Deryl or Meryl? Two most gimmicky characters from the show.

Great.

It's probably gonna be a co-op game, probably trying to imitate the mechanics from the Island resort zombie game but badly.

Pretty much it'll suck.
---
"I am become death, the destroyer of worlds" - Abraham Lincoln
3 years ago#5
i look forward to this... though im not expecting the walking dead the game quality...at least not yet
---
-the_r0n1n_named_47, 7thSamurai, samurai_47, Dat Gi, DatGi47(<XBLGT) or just 3v1lr0n1n here
3 years ago#6
I have no faith in it being any good, but I'll probably play it at some point if it has co-op. (Not at full price though)
3 years ago#7
If it's done right, and if what they said was true, limited ammo, stealth and character interaction...i'll be happy.
---
X-Box live: XDragon2688
3 years ago#8
I was hoping for a 'Walking Dead' game that is similar to the Fallout games, rather than a FPS, but only time will tell.
3 years ago#9
The devs only decent game is the Ghostbusters game so im watching it closely...
---
Gamertag- youngSiLVeRstar
Forgive the name.
3 years ago#10
I'm definitely looking forward to it. I was a bit let down when the first walking dead game wasn't a FPS, so this was music to my ears.

Even though there wasn't much shown in the reveal trailer, I'm still pretty excited it.

http://flydrs.com/2012/07/11/the-walking-dead-fps/

How do you think Meryl will be portrayed in the game? I wonder if he'll be a playable character.
  1. Boards
  2. The Walking Dead: Survival Instinct
  3. Is Anyone Looking Forward to This?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived