Is Anyone Looking Forward to This?

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

1. Boards
  2. The Walking Dead: Survival Instinct
  3. Is Anyone Looking Forward to This?
3 years ago#11
robirmingham posted...
I'm definitely looking forward to it. I was a bit let down when the first walking dead game wasn't a FPS, so this was music to my ears.

Even though there wasn't much shown in the reveal trailer, I'm still pretty excited it.

http://flydrs.com/2012/07/11/the-walking-dead-fps/

How do you think Meryl will be portrayed in the game? I wonder if he'll be a playable character.

Probably co-op. And very racist. Daryl on the other hand...I never got a racist vibe from him while watching the show.

And the Telltale WD game is really good.
---
Gamertag- youngSiLVeRstar
Forgive the name.
3 years ago#12
SiLVeR_420 posted...
robirmingham posted...
I'm definitely looking forward to it. I was a bit let down when the first walking dead game wasn't a FPS, so this was music to my ears.

Even though there wasn't much shown in the reveal trailer, I'm still pretty excited it.

http://flydrs.com/2012/07/11/the-walking-dead-fps/

How do you think Meryl will be portrayed in the game? I wonder if he'll be a playable character.

Probably co-op. And very racist. Daryl on the other hand...I never got a racist vibe from him while watching the show.

And the Telltale WD game is really good.

When you say co-op, do you mean a 2 player game? Or more in the fashion of a Last of Us, where he's computer controlled support character?

I agree - I didn't get the racist impression from Daryl, either. Especially as time went on, he really appears to be one of the more level-headed members of the group.
3 years ago#13
I'm looking forward to the next episode.
---
U.S.A.F.
  1. Boards
  2. The Walking Dead: Survival Instinct
  3. Is Anyone Looking Forward to This?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived