So is it safe to assume that this game will be bad?

#1BoomerHelllPosted 9/27/2012 1:19:50 PM
since theirs no pics or game play footage yet?
#2specialkid8Posted 9/28/2012 7:53:26 AM
It isn't releasing for two months at the earliest. There are plenty of reasons to think this might suck but lack of information is not one of them as of now.
#3voiceofopinionPosted 9/28/2012 11:59:37 AM
Ok I am just pissed at plain stupidity here. Everyone is makeing assumptions and basiclly talking out of there arses!

If you were a true Walking dead fan you would have bought season 2 when it came out on DVD!

If you had you would have read the insert inside the box.

The insert has all kinds of info on different walking dead collectors stuff and video game stuff.

The Walking Dead Video game isn't slated to come out till 2013. And, it is been made by Activision. Probably by the same department of Activision that makes the Call of Duty Games.

Get the info and learn the facts before posting a bunch of BS!

Hell you probably never even watched the series let alone like Zombies. Just need a place to post your bull@$%!
---
The voice of my own opinon.
#43v1LR0n1NPosted 9/28/2012 12:09:31 PM
Terminal Reality made the ghostbusters (no not the xbla game) game and that was good, they are making this game...soooo it's possible it'll be good.
---
-the_r0n1n_named_47, 7thSamurai, samurai_47, Dat Gi, DatGi47(<XBLGT) or just 3v1lr0n1n here
#5campersniperPosted 10/1/2012 4:08:51 PM
this game sucks.
---
@ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @
If guns kill people, then spoons make people fat.
#6brute_strengthPosted 10/2/2012 12:21:05 PM
Why would you assume the worst instead of the best?
---
U.S.A.F.
#7specialkid8Posted 10/2/2012 12:53:57 PM
Why would you assume the best instead of nothing?
#8gobuffalo30Posted 10/3/2012 10:55:16 AM
Yes it's 2013. However, there's still a lot of time for things to develop.
#9BoomerHelll(Topic Creator)Posted 10/8/2012 11:24:59 AM
voiceofopinion posted...
Ok I am just pissed at plain stupidity here. Everyone is makeing assumptions and basiclly talking out of there arses!

If you were a true Walking dead fan you would have bought season 2 when it came out on DVD!

If you had you would have read the insert inside the box.

The insert has all kinds of info on different walking dead collectors stuff and video game stuff.

The Walking Dead Video game isn't slated to come out till 2013. And, it is been made by Activision. Probably by the same department of Activision that makes the Call of Duty Games.

Hell you probably never even watched the series let alone like Zombies. Just need a place to post your bull@$%!

First. I read all the comics. second i saw all the episodes so there's no need to purchase the DVD (besides its on Netflix) third, stop acting like a bratty fanboy and be realistic at the FACTS. Robert Kirkman himself said he's not overseeing the project unlike the arcade episodes(which is a huge hit) which aka means that if its bad don't look at me. there's still NO GAME PLAY or SCREENSHOTS even if its being released 2013, Thats why in my topic i ask other users if there assuming the same thing me and the creator of the entire series is assuming. and P.S this is a video game board take you're narrowed mind to the cable and satellite board.
#10Cosmic_DiabeticPosted 10/22/2012 12:12:58 AM
voiceofopinion posted...

you should really take your own advice