So is it safe to assume that this game will be bad?

#31specialkid8Posted 1/24/2013 7:11:25 AM
bleeding_violet posted...
This game doesn't really look that bad from the video I saw on youtube. Its great that everyone is giving this game a chance before they spout a bunch of negativity about it.

I'm the king of wait and see, but I don't see any way this is going to turn out well.
#32midnyghtsson265Posted 1/24/2013 8:30:07 AM
I'm just hoping it's fun. The devs seem to really love zombies, that might help a little.
---
Dragon's Dogma, Red Dead Redemption, Grand Theft Auto IV, Elder Scrolls: Oblivion, and Minecraft...5 of my favorite games ever.
#33PostalDudesHerePosted 1/25/2013 1:05:53 AM
I really hope the video I saw was pre-alpha footage, the animation was sooooo bad, it looked worse than the land of the dead game for xbox (even though I did enjoy it, it was still low end). I do hope that it starts to look better closer to release.
---
bet you didn't think you'd die today? SURPRISE!
#34deimos91Posted 1/31/2013 8:57:04 AM
okazen posted...
voiceofopinion posted...
Ok I am just pissed at plain stupidity here. Everyone is makeing assumptions and basiclly talking out of there arses!

The Walking Dead Video game isn't slated to come out till 2013. And, it is been made by Activision. Probably by the same department of Activision that makes the Call of Duty Games.

Get the info and learn the facts before posting a bunch of BS!

You should take your own advice. This is not made by the dev who makes COD. InfinityWard and Treyarch has nothing to do with this game and probably would not even touch it with a 10 feet pole. This game will be good not great or awesome. PR thing etc, rent your IP to the big publisher make a not so much time cash consuming game, people buy it and then buy the DVDs...etc.

But Activision like EA stifles creativity to make a prodcut that will sell and ignore what can make it unique
---
steam:fartman91/3DSFC:3265-5740-7951
#35__B__Posted 2/1/2013 4:20:08 AM
PostalDudesHere posted...
I really hope the video I saw was pre-alpha footage, the animation was sooooo bad, it looked worse than the land of the dead game for xbox (even though I did enjoy it, it was still low end). I do hope that it starts to look better closer to release.

This 100%
---
GT: Combat 00
#36ReezyKunPosted 2/1/2013 1:35:47 PM
the gameplay that was shown , made me think this game looks really really really really bad.
I wont be getting it , seems like a quick money grab.
---
GT- Nerdy Ryuu /PSN - Darkninjabozz
3DS-3067-4746-6568 / Twitter@Sirryuu
#37DelitaBardoPosted 2/1/2013 11:14:14 PM
PostalDudesHere posted...

if you knew what pre alpha meant you'd understand that it makes no sense. At this point the games too far worked on to be pre alpha.
#38the_arisenPosted 2/5/2013 2:16:57 PM
you can make an ass out of yourself if you want but you wont make one out of me... How about you wait till the game comes out and make an informed decision...

OH right this is gamefaqs, the land where ignorance runs rampant
---
The other Raptors and I have constructed a make shift bridge to Venezuela, where I shall assume odd jobs under the guise Lord Plinkington, but I've said to much
#39HDCasePosted 2/25/2013 3:22:45 PM
I have a soft spot in my heart for games like this. I can usually find something to like about a game no matter how low budget it is, if the developers' hearts were in the right place.
---
Artiste of the Slightly Funny Deal