How amazing will this game be?

#1Baseball4Lyfe85Posted 10/23/2012 12:51:59 PM
The walking dead game has the most potential out of any zombie game that has ever been made. Cod Zombies has set a platform and in my opinion this game can be better than that.
This game can include campaign which will be the basic story mode, which could be done online with a friend or solo and Multiplayer were they can use the rest of the characters from the show. Personally i would love to see a zombie survival or horde mode using the characters from the show and use weapons that they use in the show, of course using a gun would have repercussion such as spawning more "walkers" etc. What i want to know is what you guys think, should it have multiplayer or should it be strictly a story mode game. Ideas?

With plenty of time for them to make this game i hope they get it right as any other fan would too.
#2specialkid8Posted 10/24/2012 7:28:51 AM
Baseball4Lyfe85 posted...
Cod Zombies has set a platform

?
Set a platform for what? Zombie games in general? That's not even a game. If you think it sets the bar for a genre you haven't played anything else in the genre. As for how good this will be, I'm cautious. It's a bit more than a cash grab but I don't think it will be snagging any awards any time soon. It will probably be a fairly standard FPS with a mild survival twist.
#3xraveneffectxPosted 11/14/2012 4:39:19 PM
Left 4 Dead and Dead Island are a thousand times better then COD Zombies.
---
Rated Unblockable
"Quoth the Raven, Nevermore" GT: Raven Pro
#4moniewitchPosted 11/15/2012 11:16:02 AM
I don't know how well or amazing this game will be but I love the Telltale Walking Dead episodic games.
---
Jesus is our best friend & savior
#5RNG_GODPosted 11/17/2012 11:07:29 PM
xraveneffectx posted...
Left 4 Dead and Dead Island are a thousand times better then COD Zombies.

Left for Dead yes. Dead Island? Don't kid yourself.
#6specialkid8Posted 11/18/2012 6:19:30 AM
COD zombies isn't even a game. How the hell can it be better than Dead Island? Whatever your thoughts are on the game (which are apparently wrong) calling it worse than a single game mode is just stupid.
#7Baseball4Lyfe85(Topic Creator)Posted 11/25/2012 10:31:24 PM
COD zombies is most definitely a game. Although the call of duty black ops series is not called call of duty zombies there are many players that buy the game solely for that reason. A zombie game can last you anywhere from 3-4 hours if you know how to play it properly so anyone that says its not a "game" are clowns.
#8xraveneffectxPosted 11/30/2012 7:40:33 PM
COD zombies is most definitely a game. Although the call of duty black ops series is not called call of duty zombies there are many players that buy the game solely for that reason. A zombie game can last you anywhere from 3-4 hours if you know how to play it properly so anyone that says its not a "game" are clowns.

So if I buy Madden 13 for the Jets. The Jets are considered a game? No. COD Zombies is NOT a game, it's a mode in a game. You sir are the clown.
---
Rated Unblockable
#9xraveneffectxPosted 11/30/2012 7:42:35 PM
xraveneffectx posted...

So if I buy Madden 13 for the Jets. The Jets are considered a game? No. COD Zombies is NOT a game, it's a mode in a game. You sir are the clown.

I liked Dead Island. It was a good game, didn't have much for replay value but it was a lot more fun the COD Zombies.
---
Rated Unblockable
#10specialkid8Posted 11/30/2012 8:35:29 PM
^Ha, I'm actually replaying it now. I deleted my saves to make room and now I want to rerank my character for Riptide. That certainly set some bars for zombie games.