How amazing will this game be?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. The Walking Dead: Survival Instinct
  3. How amazing will this game be?

User Info: Baseball4Lyfe85

Baseball4Lyfe85
4 years ago#1
The walking dead game has the most potential out of any zombie game that has ever been made. Cod Zombies has set a platform and in my opinion this game can be better than that.
This game can include campaign which will be the basic story mode, which could be done online with a friend or solo and Multiplayer were they can use the rest of the characters from the show. Personally i would love to see a zombie survival or horde mode using the characters from the show and use weapons that they use in the show, of course using a gun would have repercussion such as spawning more "walkers" etc. What i want to know is what you guys think, should it have multiplayer or should it be strictly a story mode game. Ideas?

With plenty of time for them to make this game i hope they get it right as any other fan would too.

User Info: specialkid8

specialkid8
4 years ago#2
Baseball4Lyfe85 posted...
Cod Zombies has set a platform

?
Set a platform for what? Zombie games in general? That's not even a game. If you think it sets the bar for a genre you haven't played anything else in the genre. As for how good this will be, I'm cautious. It's a bit more than a cash grab but I don't think it will be snagging any awards any time soon. It will probably be a fairly standard FPS with a mild survival twist.

User Info: xraveneffectx

xraveneffectx
4 years ago#3
Left 4 Dead and Dead Island are a thousand times better then COD Zombies.
Rated Unblockable
"Quoth the Raven, Nevermore" GT: Raven Pro

User Info: moniewitch

moniewitch
4 years ago#4
I don't know how well or amazing this game will be but I love the Telltale Walking Dead episodic games.
Jesus is our best friend & savior

User Info: RNG_GOD

RNG_GOD
4 years ago#5
xraveneffectx posted...
Left 4 Dead and Dead Island are a thousand times better then COD Zombies.

Left for Dead yes. Dead Island? Don't kid yourself.

specialkid8
4 years ago#6
COD zombies isn't even a game. How the hell can it be better than Dead Island? Whatever your thoughts are on the game (which are apparently wrong) calling it worse than a single game mode is just stupid.

User Info: Baseball4Lyfe85

Baseball4Lyfe85
4 years ago#7
COD zombies is most definitely a game. Although the call of duty black ops series is not called call of duty zombies there are many players that buy the game solely for that reason. A zombie game can last you anywhere from 3-4 hours if you know how to play it properly so anyone that says its not a "game" are clowns.

xraveneffectx
4 years ago#8
COD zombies is most definitely a game. Although the call of duty black ops series is not called call of duty zombies there are many players that buy the game solely for that reason. A zombie game can last you anywhere from 3-4 hours if you know how to play it properly so anyone that says its not a "game" are clowns.

So if I buy Madden 13 for the Jets. The Jets are considered a game? No. COD Zombies is NOT a game, it's a mode in a game. You sir are the clown.
Rated Unblockable

xraveneffectx
4 years ago#9
xraveneffectx posted...

So if I buy Madden 13 for the Jets. The Jets are considered a game? No. COD Zombies is NOT a game, it's a mode in a game. You sir are the clown.

I liked Dead Island. It was a good game, didn't have much for replay value but it was a lot more fun the COD Zombies.
Rated Unblockable

specialkid8
4 years ago#10
^Ha, I'm actually replaying it now. I deleted my saves to make room and now I want to rerank my character for Riptide. That certainly set some bars for zombie games.
  1. Boards
  2. The Walking Dead: Survival Instinct
  3. How amazing will this game be?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived