This is just sad...seriously.

#21tzar_666Posted 2/28/2013 2:41:47 AM
Regnagleppod posted...
Did activision put micro transaction into this game? How about day one dlc? No?
hmmmmm, did they locked content of the game and plan to sell it as dlc? Not this one too? ohoh, how about, they're gonna charge us $10 in order to play online if we purchase the game used?
Screw the evil activision! I'm gonna stick with my EA's games.

dead space 3 peved me. 10 dollars to play online. thq ran themselves into the ground. i just hate being treated this way. i get my water from the tap and buy pop by the 2 liter. its not about how much money you have its about what you buy with it. ps3 online is free thats why i like my ps3. some call me cheep i say im smart. 1.25 for a 20 ounce or 1.58 for a 2 liter. mmmmm.
---
psn tzar666
xbox davethebakerx2
#22PanopictonguyPosted 3/1/2013 1:44:06 PM
Fenrimis posted...
tzar_666 posted...
Fenrimis posted...
zinsindetta posted...
You are a big problem TC in gaming today. Everything has to be triple AAA big budget GOTY game to you. It cannot always be that way but being negative on a game before it comes out because it doesn't look like other huge market games just sucks.

I am buying this game and excited.

Except they're selling it at the same price as the "triple AAA" games, so why would I buy a weak game when I could just go buy GTA 5, Bioshock Infinity, hell even COD. And know im getting something worth my money.

gamefly

I used to have gamefly, and I cant hate on it its worth its price, but I could never get the games that just came out and I hated waiting 4-7 days. I felt gamefly/blockbuster/hollywood video were good for playing the games you knew werent worth the money to buy and that you could beat in 3 or 4 days.

But this game shouldnt just be some game you just rent and move on to your next game a week later.

if you feel like the game is weak, why are you so pressed to get it?

it doesn't matter what you think it "should" be they're making the game in their image, not yours. If you want a game the way you think it should be invest in a development team.

"Triple A" doesn't have a price. There are full price and budget games. There is no triple A price. $59.99 is the base price for a retail game. And that's still a deal for the money that actually goes into making these games. games used to be 80+ for less features, no network support, no patching...etc.
---
Oh, you thought they made this game for you? You clearly bought the wrong game.
#23PanopictonguyPosted 3/1/2013 2:08:52 PM
tzar_666 posted...
Regnagleppod posted...
hmmmmm, did they locked content of the game and plan to sell it as dlc? Not this one too? ohoh, how about, they're gonna charge us $10 in order to play online if we purchase the game used?

dead space 3 peved me. 10 dollars to play online. thq ran themselves into the ground. i just hate being treated this way. i get my water from the tap and buy pop by the 2 liter. its not about how much money you have its about what you buy with it. ps3 online is free thats why i like my ps3. some call me cheep i say im smart. 1.25 for a 20 ounce or 1.58 for a 2 liter. mmmmm.

if you buy the game used they literally get zero dollars from your purchase. You're complainin becauae they wanma recoup at leasr $10 per customer?

You're paying gamestop or gamefly for the work that Activision employees do.
---
Oh, you thought they made this game for you? You clearly bought the wrong game.
#24lVlAtlZiXPosted 3/3/2013 12:21:14 AM
I think Randy Pitchford makes Kotick look like Santa Clause tbh.
---
GT: MAtRiX 757
PSN: MAtRiX_757
#25tzar_666Posted 3/3/2013 6:42:27 AM
Panopictonguy posted...
tzar_666 posted...
Regnagleppod posted...

if you buy the game used they literally get zero dollars from your purchase. You're complainin becauae they wanma recoup at leasr $10 per customer?

You're paying gamestop or gamefly for the work that Activision employees do.

yes.
---
psn tzar666
xbox davethebakerx2
#26tacohashiPosted 3/3/2013 2:47:53 PM
Re_Animator posted...

First he causes the spiraling demise of the COD franchise (BLOP2 being the latest failure) and now he begins to blemish The Walking Dead franchise.

Black Ops 2 was the best CoD since 4 in my opinion. I'd agree if we were talking the ones in between those two.
---
XBL: Original RedBox
#27VarcausPosted 3/4/2013 9:19:49 PM
Re_Animator posted...
But not shocking at all. Activision is a joke of a publisher. More importantly, Bobby Kotick.

That pile of **** needs to be exiled from the gaming industry.

First he causes the spiraling demise of the COD franchise (BLOP2 being the latest failure) and now he begins to blemish The Walking Dead franchise.

And yes, I know Terminal Reality is developing, and IMO they did a good job with Ghostbusters...but the lack of support hurt. Their latest, Kinect Star Wars was a flop. After looking at the "beta footage" lately, all I see are major red flags with this game.

To me, that video looked more alpha stage than beta. And with the game releasing in late March...with at least 2 weeks prior to that for manufacturing and distribution, I don't see the game getting that much better, if at all. If they had better footage, I see no reason why they wouldn't have shown it.

This game needs to be delayed, badly. For at least 4-6 months (personally, I'd scrap/cancel this game). But since this is Activision we're talking about....I expect the game to be rushed out the door to make a quick money grab.

Mark my words...not only will this be a shoddy looking game, moreimportantly, it will be a poorly designed game, that will be plagued with issues/bugs.

Just another reason to justify my stance to never support this trash-bin of a publisher ever again. Activision needs to fade away.

Why would you ever hate Indians? I can't believe what has happened to the
world. Grow up and stop being so racist.

Individuals have problems with so many people.
#28tzar_666Posted 3/4/2013 9:40:35 PM
Varcaus posted...
Re_Animator posted...
But not shocking at all. Activision is a joke of a publisher. More importantly, Bobby Kotick.

That pile of **** needs to be exiled from the gaming industry.

And yes, I know Terminal Reality is developing, and IMO they did a good job with Ghostbusters...but the lack of support hurt. Their latest, Kinect Star Wars was a flop. After looking at the "beta footage" lately, all I see are major red flags with this game.

To me, that video looked more alpha stage than beta. And with the game releasing in late March...with at least 2 weeks prior to that for manufacturing and distribution, I don't see the game getting that much better, if at all. If they had better footage, I see no reason why they wouldn't have shown it.

This game needs to be delayed, badly. For at least 4-6 months (personally, I'd scrap/cancel this game). But since this is Activision we're talking about....I expect the game to be rushed out the door to make a quick money grab.

Mark my words...not only will this be a shoddy looking game, moreimportantly, it will be a poorly designed game, that will be plagued with issues/bugs.

Just another reason to justify my stance to never support this trash-bin of a publisher ever again. Activision needs to fade away.

Why would you ever hate Indians? I can't believe what has happened to the
world. Grow up and stop being so racist.

Individuals have problems with so many people.

who is from india
---
psn tzar666
xbox davethebakerx2
More topics from this board...
stuck walkers keep comingrysteve110/23 3:19PM