So this will be basically Dead Island...

#11Cosmic_DiabeticPosted 2/19/2013 4:24:43 PM
where are people getting the idea it will be like COD? Is it because theyre PUBLISHED by the same company? Because publishing and developing are literally nothing alike
---
The bears can smell the menstruation
#12gobuffalo30Posted 2/19/2013 7:08:13 PM
Well considering noise attracts walkers and I believe I read that it would happen in the game, I don't see it being COD The Walking Dead.
#13midnyghtsson265Posted 2/19/2013 9:18:27 PM
You could fight them, just have to keep track of weapon condition. The kicks and head stomps were sufficient most of the time, until the tougher zombies. I would like a more methodical approach though, less action, more survivor-horror. I hope thats what this game delivers.
---
Dragon's Dogma, Red Dead Redemption, Grand Theft Auto IV, Elder Scrolls: Oblivion, and Minecraft...5 of my favorite games ever.
#14stargazer1981Posted 2/21/2013 9:38:34 AM(edited)
Jkool posted...
Dead island was too much weapon customization & repair & the fact that later you had to run instead of fighting zombies turned me off. I stopped playing at the part where you turn on the fire hydrants. I have to pop it back in one day & try it a bit more. I guess i was expecting RE gameplay?

If I recall, and my memory isn't what it used to be, you had to primarily run from zombies in past RE games. Like, that was your best chance at surviving an encounter with the undead, especially considering the limited resources at your disposal.

So then Dead Island should be right up your alley.

Or did you mean you just wanted your character to control like a tank?
---
I like your Christ, I do not like your Christians. They are so unlike your Christ - Gandhi
#15JkoolPosted 2/21/2013 1:47:15 PM
stargazer1981 posted...
Jkool posted...
Dead island was too much weapon customization & repair & the fact that later you had to run instead of fighting zombies turned me off. I stopped playing at the part where you turn on the fire hydrants. I have to pop it back in one day & try it a bit more. I guess i was expecting RE gameplay?

If I recall, and my memory isn't what it used to be, you had to primarily run from zombies in past RE games. Like, that was your best chance at surviving an encounter with the undead, especially considering the limited resources at your disposal.

So then Dead Island should be right up your alley.

Or did you mean you just wanted your character to control like a tank?

I had to run & repair weapons as they degraded in Dead Island. It got crazy at the fire hydrant area & I stopped playing it there (Still need to pop it back in and continue past it) I never really run away from Zombies in RE games including RE6 & I just finished that game last week.
---
FORUMS: A place a person can ask a serious question & receive rude replies that have nothing to do with the question!
#16xninjagrrlPosted 2/22/2013 5:07:10 AM
I think this looks like the Land of the Dead game for the original xbox. I actually liked that game, but it was crap.
---
Pros: The pills were there.
Cons: So was the tank.