Does this game have MP

• Topic Archived
2 years ago#1
Just curious
2 years ago#2
Nope
---
Dragon's Dogma, Red Dead Redemption, Grand Theft Auto IV, Elder Scrolls: Oblivion, and Minecraft...5 of my favorite games ever.
2 years ago#3
Was kinda hoping for player 2 to control Murl. It would be cool if you could look at a walker and press a button and Murl would lure the walker towards him so you could give it good wack to the head.
---
Check out the Star Fox Story on the Star Fox Assault board! URL: http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/561297-star-fox-assault/61765635
2 years ago#4
Billy-De-Kid posted...
Was kinda hoping for player 2 to control Murl. It would be cool if you could look at a walker and press a button and Murl would lure the walker towards him so you could give it good wack to the head.

play dead island
---
psn tzar666
xbox davethebakerx2
2 years ago#5
tzar_666 posted...
Billy-De-Kid posted...

play dead island

I love Dead Island and i'll probably love Riptide, but some people want a different type of zombie game. It wont have a great story probably, it's action oriented, not survival at all really.

You are oversaturating people with that advice.
---
Dragon's Dogma, Red Dead Redemption, Grand Theft Auto IV, Elder Scrolls: Oblivion, and Minecraft...5 of my favorite games ever.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived