Does this game have MP

• Topic Archived
3 years ago#1
Just curious
3 years ago#2
Nope
Dragon's Dogma, Red Dead Redemption, Grand Theft Auto IV, Elder Scrolls: Oblivion, and Minecraft...5 of my favorite games ever.
3 years ago#3
Was kinda hoping for player 2 to control Murl. It would be cool if you could look at a walker and press a button and Murl would lure the walker towards him so you could give it good wack to the head.
Check out the Star Fox Story on the Star Fox Assault board! URL: http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/561297-star-fox-assault/61765635
3 years ago#4
Billy-De-Kid posted...
Was kinda hoping for player 2 to control Murl. It would be cool if you could look at a walker and press a button and Murl would lure the walker towards him so you could give it good wack to the head.

play dead island
psn tzar666
xbox davethebakerx2
3 years ago#5
tzar_666 posted...
Billy-De-Kid posted...

play dead island

I love Dead Island and i'll probably love Riptide, but some people want a different type of zombie game. It wont have a great story probably, it's action oriented, not survival at all really.

You are oversaturating people with that advice.
Dragon's Dogma, Red Dead Redemption, Grand Theft Auto IV, Elder Scrolls: Oblivion, and Minecraft...5 of my favorite games ever.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived