New good looking Screenshots and info here

#11midnyghtsson265Posted 3/7/2013 11:34:12 PM
Dead island was a great game. Sounds pretty different than this though.
---
Dragon's Dogma, Red Dead Redemption, Grand Theft Auto IV, Elder Scrolls: Oblivion, and Minecraft...5 of my favorite games ever.
#12PlanescapedPosted 3/10/2013 12:19:51 PM
The game not being open world is not necessarily a bad things.

What is a bad thing is how everyone has the expectation of open-worldness these days.
---
The clouds pass... the rain does its work and all individual beings flow into their forms." The Book of Changes
#13midnyghtsson265Posted 3/10/2013 1:37:33 PM
I'm sorry for liking what I like and being like "everyone".

Open world is better for exploration and replayability.
---
Dragon's Dogma, Red Dead Redemption, Grand Theft Auto IV, Elder Scrolls: Oblivion, and Minecraft...5 of my favorite games ever.
#14anonymous4everPosted 3/10/2013 1:53:57 PM
Activision's hesitance to show any actual gameplay footage worries me. It could mean only one of two things. Either the game isn't ready for release, and will be quietly delayed, or the game simply isn't very good, and they are hoping for the game to sell based on name recognition alone.
#15tzar_666Posted 3/12/2013 8:30:33 PM
anonymous4ever posted...
Activision's hesitance to show any actual gameplay footage worries me. It could mean only one of two things. Either the game isn't ready for release, and will be quietly delayed, or the game simply isn't very good, and they are hoping for the game to sell based on name recognition alone.

gamefly my brother .
never buy a bad game again
---
psn tzar666
xbox davethebakerx2