Preorder

#1sciroccoracerPosted 3/13/2013 11:54:55 AM
I preordered this game at gamestop a few days ago. I'm not sure if there is any preorder bonus at all, my receipt didn't have any code on it, and the clerk didn't say anything. Anyone else know if it has any preorder bonus?
#2atomsteelePosted 3/13/2013 12:00:00 PM
Supposedly a herd mode and a zombie ear necklace. Whenever I preorder from gamestop I always ASK for the preorder bonus. Twice I wasnt told or offered and wouldn't have been given my free item if I had not. I'll bet the people who work there get a ton of free crap just by not telling people it comes with the game. If you ask though, they wouldn't be able to say no.
#3sciroccoracer(Topic Creator)Posted 3/13/2013 12:33:06 PM
I saw the ear necklace, but I thought that was U.K only
#4atomsteelePosted 3/13/2013 12:37:33 PM
On the gamestop website it says you get herd mode and a necklace at pick up. All you had to do was google it.
#5IamAlegend2005Posted 3/15/2013 7:40:09 PM
atomsteele posted...
Supposedly a herd mode and a zombie ear necklace. Whenever I preorder from gamestop I always ASK for the preorder bonus. Twice I wasnt told or offered and wouldn't have been given my free item if I had not. I'll bet the people who work there get a ton of free crap just by not telling people it comes with the game. If you ask though, they wouldn't be able to say no.

nope, i NEVER get my preorder stuff. If I dont get it this time when i ask for it, im done with gamestop.
---
My signature is AWESOME!
#6tzar_666Posted 3/15/2013 7:44:51 PM
atomsteele posted...
On the gamestop website it says you get herd mode and a necklace at pick up. All you had to do was google it.

what is herd mode. like cows or something.
---
psn tzar666
xbox davethebakerx2