Hope everyone knows this.

#11tzar_666Posted 3/14/2013 11:24:18 AM
tomb raider was terrible
---
psn tzar666
xbox davethebakerx2
#12mikechips911(Topic Creator)Posted 3/14/2013 12:14:35 PM
Tomb Raider was amazing cause it had great gameplay & a nice story and as an added bonus it looked pretty.
---
PSN ID = I-Fling-Poo-At-U
Gamertag = UnDeadSavage666
#13tzar_666Posted 3/14/2013 12:16:30 PM
mikechips911 posted...
Tomb Raider was amazing cause it had great gameplay & a nice story and as an added bonus it looked pretty.

i hated it. sorry.
---
psn tzar666
xbox davethebakerx2
#14natevinesPosted 3/14/2013 2:59:19 PM
tzar_666 posted...
mikechips911 posted...

i hated it. sorry.

Reading hundreds of reviews and players' opinions, you're the only person I've seen say this. Not attacking your taste or anything, but the response to TR has been overwhelmingly positive.
---
Gamertag- MidgetRifleman
#15tzar_666Posted 3/14/2013 3:04:06 PM
natevines posted...
tzar_666 posted...
mikechips911 posted...

i hated it. sorry.

Reading hundreds of reviews and players' opinions, you're the only person I've seen say this. Not attacking your taste or anything, but the response to TR has been overwhelmingly positive.

its ok. im almost 40 i know i got weird taste in games developed from 30 years of experience. music story and mechanics. i dont care if its pretty.
---
psn tzar666
xbox davethebakerx2
#16DarquePosted 3/14/2013 6:00:22 PM
specialkid8 posted...
I assume you mean me talking about things while saying we still know nothing. What little we have heard says the gameplay is pretty bad so there is evidence for that statement. Defending a portion of the game no one cares about because it's the only thing you can try and defend is quite different.

Yes, that's what I found ironic.

To be honest, I'm finding this to be a taste thing - everyone has their own likes and dislikes - based on the info we have, I find that this game might be fun... for me at least.

Of course, I'm seeing it as a variation of the Last Stand (a flash game)
---
Jill Valentine > You
#17The Red ShadowPosted 3/14/2013 6:03:17 PM
To each their own, right? I am loving Tomb Raider, and I'm almost 40 as well. But for me, my golden age of gaming is mid 90s, as the spotlight went from the SNES to the PlayStation. I loved all of the original Tomb Raiders and I think this new one is a nice reboot.

Anyway, as for TWD: Survival Instinct, I've never really heard anything negative about the gameplay. In fact, I think that is the part of the game we've all worried about because we've seen and heard nil. Graphically, I don't think it will blow any of us away but I'm not too concerned. I just hope it plays decently and gives me quite a few hours of something resembling fun. The early achievement lists give me some hope.
---
Currently playing: Lots of N64, PlayStation, PlayStation 2 and Dreamcast
#18voiceofopinionPosted 3/15/2013 4:48:26 AM
People crapping on a game that isnt officially out in stores yet at just sick and have nothing better to do.

And any issues can be fixed with updates.

Since Black I have enjoyed all the Call of Duty games alot more then Medal of Honor and I always enjoyed alot of Activision games.

And I really dont understand the Hype on Battlefield 3 when Battlefield 1&2 was a whole lot better and a lot more fun to play.
3 was such a dissaponitment.
---
Thevoiceofmyownopinon.
#19lVlAtlZiXPosted 3/15/2013 6:34:47 AM
voiceofopinion posted...
People crapping on a game that isnt officially out in stores yet at just sick and have nothing better to do.

Since Black I have enjoyed all the Call of Duty games alot more then Medal of Honor and I always enjoyed alot of Activision games.

And I really dont understand the Hype on Battlefield 3 when Battlefield 1&2 was a whole lot better and a lot more fun to play.

Tell this to the many people that purchased Aliens Colonial Marines. That game isnt going to be fixed with any real patches, and its graphics look like it came from 2004. I dont think this game will be as big a disaster but since there has been really zero press for it, I dont expect anything great either.
---
GT: MAtRiX 757
PSN: MAtRiX_757
#20tzar_666Posted 3/15/2013 7:18:47 AM
lVlAtlZiX posted...
voiceofopinion posted...

Tell this to the many people that purchased Aliens Colonial Marines. That game isnt going to be fixed with any real patches, and its graphics look like it came from 2004. I dont think this game will be as big a disaster but since there has been really zero press for it, I dont expect anything great either.

im sorry the game isnt pretty enough for you.
---
psn tzar666
xbox davethebakerx2