Hope everyone knows this.

#21specialkid8Posted 3/15/2013 9:08:07 AM
voiceofopinion posted...
People crapping on a game that isnt officially out in stores yet at just sick and have nothing better to do.

And any issues can be fixed with updates.

Since Black I have enjoyed all the Call of Duty games alot more then Medal of Honor and I always enjoyed alot of Activision games.

And I really dont understand the Hype on Battlefield 3 when Battlefield 1&2 was a whole lot better and a lot more fun to play.
3 was such a dissaponitment.

So much wrong with this post.
#22tzar_666Posted 3/15/2013 9:11:31 AM
i dont play "war" games. halo is a sci fi shooter , resistance ditto , crysis ditto
i played black ops once.
boring and predictable. lets go slow mo so you cant miss.
---
psn tzar666
xbox davethebakerx2
#23necro00Posted 3/15/2013 9:21:52 AM
voiceofopinion posted...
People crapping on a game that isnt officially out in stores yet at just sick and have nothing better to do.

Since Black I have enjoyed all the Call of Duty games alot more then Medal of Honor and I always enjoyed alot of Activision games.

And I really dont understand the Hype on Battlefield 3 when Battlefield 1&2 was a whole lot better and a lot more fun to play.

Just like Alien Colonial Marines right? People were harsh on it like 5 days before it came out, and all those issues were fixed right?
#24tzar_666Posted 3/15/2013 9:25:50 AM
necro00 posted...
voiceofopinion posted...

Just like Alien Colonial Marines right? People were harsh on it like 5 days before it came out, and all those issues were fixed right?

i like it. its a fun game.
---
psn tzar666
xbox davethebakerx2
#25necro00Posted 3/15/2013 7:27:45 PM
tzar_666 posted...
necro00 posted...
voiceofopinion posted...

hahahahahahahhahahahahahahahaha
#26tzar_666Posted 3/15/2013 7:38:27 PM
necro00 posted...
tzar_666 posted...
necro00 posted...
voiceofopinion posted...

what? did you look down or something.
---
psn tzar666
xbox davethebakerx2
#27midnyghtsson265Posted 3/15/2013 7:45:47 PM
lol, now that was funny.
---
Dragon's Dogma, Red Dead Redemption, Grand Theft Auto IV, Elder Scrolls: Oblivion, and Minecraft...5 of my favorite games ever.
#28tzar_666Posted 3/15/2013 7:49:06 PM
dont mess with a 39 year old neckbeard
---
psn tzar666
xbox davethebakerx2
#29DarquePosted 3/15/2013 8:04:01 PM
Yeah, I'm thinking tzar won that round quite epically.
---
Jill Valentine > You
#30necro00Posted 3/15/2013 8:39:57 PM
tzar_666 posted...
necro00 posted...
tzar_666 posted...
necro00 posted...
voiceofopinion posted...

what? did you look down or something.

Talking to u makes me hard so no i looked down and saw a nice ripe erect johnson