Hope everyone knows this.

#31tzar_666Posted 3/16/2013 2:14:25 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#32specialkid8Posted 3/16/2013 5:53:14 AM
necro00 posted...

Talking to u makes me hard so no i looked down and saw a nice ripe erect johnson

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xs3OWJ53rHE#t=25s
#33midnyghtsson265Posted 3/16/2013 7:17:36 AM
Yo necro...I got a great sense of humor but that was pretty disturbing. Maybe it was your wording.....
---
Dragon's Dogma, Red Dead Redemption, Grand Theft Auto IV, Elder Scrolls: Oblivion, and Minecraft...5 of my favorite games ever.
#34DarquePosted 3/16/2013 9:11:35 AM
Yeah...... not cool -_-
---
Jill Valentine > You
#35tzar_666Posted 3/16/2013 11:06:55 AM
still graphics are the last thing i care about. ive lived through 8bit 16bit 32x 64 analod didgital and hd. i play on 720i now. nolan bushnell said he would sacrifice some graphics for better gameplay. why? he knows the world is full of 40 year old who grew up worshipping him.
---
psn tzar666
xbox davethebakerx2
#36Pitcher4Posted 3/16/2013 11:17:43 AM
It is very possible that this game has bad graphics and bad gameplay.
---
There is a monkey in my pocket and he's stealing all my change, his stare is blank and glassy, I suspect that he's deranged
#37WhitbanePosted 3/16/2013 11:18:57 AM
tzar_666 posted...
necro00 posted...
tzar_666 posted...
necro00 posted...
voiceofopinion posted...
People crapping on a game that isnt officially out in stores yet at just sick and have nothing better to do.

And any issues can be fixed with updates.

Since Black I have enjoyed all the Call of Duty games alot more then Medal of Honor and I always enjoyed alot of Activision games.

And I really dont understand the Hype on Battlefield 3 when Battlefield 1&2 was a whole lot better and a lot more fun to play.
3 was such a dissaponitment.

Just like Alien Colonial Marines right? People were harsh on it like 5 days before it came out, and all those issues were fixed right?

i like it. its a fun game.

hahahahahahahhahahahahahahahaha

what? did you look down or something.

Award for "Best Display of Humour I've Seen Today" goes to...
---
Twilight Sparkle is Best Pone.
#38specialkid8Posted 3/16/2013 11:20:59 AM
tzar_666 posted...
still graphics are the last thing i care about. ive lived through 8bit 16bit 32x 64 analod didgital and hd. i play on 720i now. nolan bushnell said he would sacrifice some graphics for better gameplay. why? he knows the world is full of 40 year old who grew up worshipping him.

I've never understood the "I don't care about graphics because I'm old" argument. Graphics back then were still top of the line. It's about not standing up to the standard of today that constitutes "bad graphics". Mario does not have bad graphics. Zelda does not have bad graphics. Pacman does not have bad graphics.
#39tzar_666Posted 3/16/2013 11:25:48 AM
specialkid8 posted...
tzar_666 posted...

I've never understood the "I don't care about graphics because I'm old" argument. Graphics back then were still top of the line. It's about not standing up to the standard of today that constitutes "bad graphics". Mario does not have bad graphics. Zelda does not have bad graphics. Pacman does not have bad graphics.

its ok i dont understand almost anything these days. graphics are the last thing on my list. music,story and mechanics are first. to me all games look good.
---
psn tzar666
xbox davethebakerx2