Walmart breaking Street date in NC

#1RNG_GODPosted 3/14/2013 6:53:07 PM
My friend picked it up today and I'll be picking it up tomorrow. I only watched him play about 30 minutes but it actually looked better than I thought it would be. Graphics are pretty bad and he said the frame rate can get choppy but the gameplay is fairly unique. I got to witness two times when he got betrayed by other survivors because he trusted them and they weren't trustworthy yet. Once he brought some dude along and the guy ran and left him when **** hit the fan and the other time he sent a dude by himself to scavenge for supplies and the guy ran off and left him stealing the weapons he had so my friend lost a nice gun and precious bullets. It seems like there could be some interesting twists along the way.
#2RNG_GOD(Topic Creator)Posted 3/14/2013 6:54:03 PM
And my friend said that frame rates getting choppy were only when there were a ton of zombies on the screen. I didn't see it get too bad while I watched myself.
#3fceurichPosted 3/14/2013 7:17:16 PM
wished we could see some uploaded videos on youtube
#4Saintx13Posted 3/14/2013 7:49:46 PM
Crazy. I came here to post just this. We just got back from Wal-Mart and it was in the case for sale. I am not in NC.
#5zinsindettaPosted 3/14/2013 9:49:08 PM
I am tempted to go up their and maybe get it however I already paid it off at Gamestop.
---
Gamertag/PSN - http://gamercards.exophase.com/31441.png
http://www.bungie.net/Stats/Reach/CareerStats/default.aspx?player=SinZinDetta
#6DarquePosted 3/14/2013 10:09:44 PM
zinsindetta posted...
I am tempted to go up their and maybe get it however I already paid it off at Gamestop.

That's the only thing holding me back too....
---
Jill Valentine > You
#7voiceofopinionPosted 3/15/2013 4:44:03 AM
The choppiness could potentially be fixed with an update. Been it has not"Officially" been released yet, an update could be something already in the works.
---
Thevoiceofmyownopinon.
#8tzar_666Posted 3/15/2013 8:04:32 AM
voiceofopinion posted...
The choppiness could potentially be fixed with an update. Been it has not"Officially" been released yet, an update could be something already in the works.

play at 720p and hard drive installed cures most problems.
---
psn tzar666
xbox davethebakerx2
#9Rod1984Posted 3/15/2013 8:27:55 AM
I want to see a real video of the final product.. not 1 min teaser trailers or that alpha build that was leaked 4-5 months back, I just want a glimpse of the fibnal product to see if I want to get into this or not, c'mon youtubers post everything a week or 2 before release of everything else, why not this game..
---
PSN: mavrik1984 - GamerTag: rod1984 - Steam: rod1984
#10tzar_666Posted 3/15/2013 10:24:43 AM
Rod1984 posted...
I want to see a real video of the final product.. not 1 min teaser trailers or that alpha build that was leaked 4-5 months back, I just want a glimpse of the fibnal product to see if I want to get into this or not, c'mon youtubers post everything a week or 2 before release of everything else, why not this game..

just checked no one has it yet
---
psn tzar666
xbox davethebakerx2