I get to play this today...

#1Pachaco12Posted 3/15/2013 6:29:34 AM
I get to play this at work tonight. Not a demo, the full game. I will probably be able to set aside an hour, maybe a little less to check it out. So let me know if you guys have any questions. And please dont ask for ridiculous stuff, Im only gonna play the beginning of the story mode for 30-60 mins.
---
XBL: SpaceChimp716
PSN: Radioactivemonk
#2atomsteelePosted 3/15/2013 7:00:12 AM
PLEASE write a review for us! Theres alot of opinion and speculation. NO ONE, however, will buy it unless there is some type of proof. It will be one of those "pics or it didnt happen" things. F u internets. Take a pic or something so we can have a verifiable opinion. Thanks in advance....I really hope its a great game, although I doubt it.
#3tzar_666Posted 3/15/2013 7:02:22 AM
weather
day night cycle
hoarding
---
psn tzar666
xbox davethebakerx2
#4Pachaco12(Topic Creator)Posted 3/15/2013 7:12:48 AM
I will see if playing it for 30-60 min can answer the questions of weather, hording and day/night. Sorry I will not be able to photograph anything, I am a very long and respectful gamefaqs user. If you dont want to believe me thats fine, you will realize it when everything I say about it is confirmed on tuesday. I will not write a review, inorder to do that a game needs to be completely checked out and completed. I do not have that much time with the game.
---
#5tzar_666Posted 3/15/2013 7:21:14 AM
Pachaco12 posted...
I will see if playing it for 30-60 min can answer the questions of weather, hording and day/night. Sorry I will not be able to photograph anything, I am a very long and respectful gamefaqs user. If you dont want to believe me thats fine, you will realize it when everything I say about it is confirmed on tuesday. I will not write a review, inorder to do that a game needs to be completely checked out and completed. I do not have that much time with the game.

its ok.
---
psn tzar666
xbox davethebakerx2
#6Pachaco12(Topic Creator)Posted 3/16/2013 6:20:06 AM
I don't think it's that bad. I enjoyed the first bit I got to play. Some things I'm a little disappointed in is the travel. It's seems to all be quick time. You pick a path depending on fuel consumption, danger and supplies. I don't think there is any driving. The graphics aren't that bad. I felt paranoid in the first town. Which deffenitly made it feel like a survival horror game. Equipping survivers and telling them to stay or come with you makes it feel like you decide there safety. Which I do like. Don't think there is any weather or night day change aside from the game deciding. It seems like a decent game for a fan. The walkers all kinda look the same and act very similar. The walker grapple is pretty cool. Makes you feel jumpy worried. Plus the animated kills are nice just seems like it might get repetitive. Feel free to ask me some questions and I migh be able to answer.
---
#7IamAlegend2005Posted 3/16/2013 6:37:19 AM
Is there anything other than campaign and hoard mode?
---
My signature is AWESOME!
#8Pachaco12(Topic Creator)Posted 3/16/2013 6:57:27 AM
I only played it for 45 min.. Not sure if there is or not. It only gave me the option to start a new game. Which was the campaign.
---
#9IamAlegend2005Posted 3/16/2013 10:06:59 AM
Thanks for the info so far. I appreciate you takin the time to tell us. I will like this regardless because I love the show lol. But with my store credit it's basically free for me in a way lol. Hope there's things to do after you beat it. And here comes the trolls to say "yea play it again"
---
My signature is AWESOME!
#10tzar_666Posted 3/16/2013 11:30:01 AM
thanks for the honest review. i like mindless repeated tasks
---
psn tzar666
xbox davethebakerx2