I get to play this today...

#11Rambo220Posted 3/16/2013 2:27:19 PM
I'm curious how good the AI is. Do they hear every little noise? Do they travel in herds/groups? Can they kill you very fast? etc...

I played Aliens: CM and the AI was horrendous and kinda ruined the already lackluster campaign so I'm tentative on this one.
#12IamAlegend2005Posted 3/16/2013 7:48:36 PM
Is there ANY unlockables at all?
---
My signature is AWESOME!
#13Pachaco12(Topic Creator)Posted 3/16/2013 9:44:22 PM
I did not get far enough to tell if there are unlockables or upgrades. The AI seemed mediocre, at least in the beginning. Again I only played to the first town. They do react to you using all senses. It is not as well or quick as you would think. You are able to stealth kill walkers. They will follow you and keep following you if they are where you went. They will form herds and they don't give up. I ran into a building and they literally tore through the door very quickly. I have not seen yet if there is a way to fortify entrances. That would be a nice addition to gameplay if were it in.
---
XBL: SpaceChimp716
PSN: Radioactivemonk
#14Rambo220Posted 3/16/2013 10:35:14 PM
Pachaco12 posted...
I did not get far enough to tell if there are unlockables or upgrades. The AI seemed mediocre, at least in the beginning. Again I only played to the first town. They do react to you using all senses. It is not as well or quick as you would think. You are able to stealth kill walkers. They will follow you and keep following you if they are where you went. They will form herds and they don't give up. I ran into a building and they literally tore through the door very quickly. I have not seen yet if there is a way to fortify entrances. That would be a nice addition to gameplay if were it in.

Thank you for the answer. From what I've seen this looks about right.
#15tzar_666Posted 3/16/2013 10:38:34 PM
Rambo220 posted...
Pachaco12 posted...

Thank you for the answer. From what I've seen this looks about right.

that sounds pretty cool. more i hear the more i wanna play.
---
psn tzar666
xbox davethebakerx2
#16Superman070776Posted 3/16/2013 11:10:05 PM
Sounds like a Redbox rental....the first 8 minutes are on youtube....seriously....everyone should rent it first. Don't just buy it because it says The Walking Dead on it.
---
http://i.imgur.com/CUUCr.jpg
#17NinjaGamer_23Posted 3/17/2013 12:43:23 AM
actually there are hardcore walking dead fan, they having a contest right now if you are the hardcore WD fan.