Plot hole

#1Cosmic_DiabeticPosted 3/16/2013 2:46:07 AM
So from the opening segments of the game which are on youtube they already have ****ed up the story since it was already heavily hinted that Daryl and Merle were abused as kids and hated their dad so already massive plot hole in the game....
---
The bears can smell the menstruation
#2tzar_666Posted 3/16/2013 3:23:56 AM
family.

you can hate youre family but still love them its not a plot hole. i grew up in a foster home with horribly abused kids who still loved there parents.
---
psn tzar666
xbox davethebakerx2
#3Rizzman111Posted 3/16/2013 6:42:48 AM
Yea, even in one of the latest episode Merle says something to Daryl when it is just them after he rips his shirt about being abused by dad too.
---
Revan
#4DarquePosted 3/16/2013 10:08:02 AM
"Massive Plot Hole"?

Don't use words you don't understand.
---
Jill Valentine > You
#5Cosmic_Diabetic(Topic Creator)Posted 3/16/2013 8:04:20 PM
tzar_666 posted...
family.

you can hate youre family but still love them its not a plot hole. i grew up in a foster home with horribly abused kids who still loved there parents.

Merle ran away and it's implied Daryl ran away not long after he recieved those gnarly scars on his back. Merle even said he was afraid he'd snap and kill their dad if he didn't run away
---
The bears can smell the menstruation
#6tzar_666Posted 3/16/2013 10:41:41 PM
Cosmic_Diabetic posted...
tzar_666 posted...
family.

Merle ran away and it's implied Daryl ran away not long after he recieved those gnarly scars on his back. Merle even said he was afraid he'd snap and kill their dad if he didn't run away

yep. passive aggressive
---
psn tzar666
xbox davethebakerx2