Kotaku Review: Worst Game so far this year...

#1Saintx13Posted 3/20/2013 1:48:08 PM
The Walking Dead: Survival Instinct is a slipshod, uninspired mess. I have to feel for the developers at Terminal Reality—whatever rushed production schedule or other behind-the-scenes shenanigans must have gone down, no professional game-maker could be happy with this final product.

There are so many superior alternatives: If you've got a hankering to kill some zombies in a southern setting, play Left 4 Dead 2. If you love The Walking Dead and want to spend more time in that world, play Telltale's wonderful adventure game from last year. And if you want to play a tense, terrifying first-person zombie game that relies on smarts and sneaking as much as on firepower (and you own a Wii U), play ZombiU.

I can think of no compelling reason why anyone should play this game. Ugly, flat, boring, aggravating and often broken, The Walking Dead: Survival Instinct is the purest form of video game garbage. It's utterly unworthy of your time and money.

http://kotaku.com/5991559/the-walking-dead-survival-instinct-is-the-worst-game-ive-played-this-year
#2chasingmaynardPosted 3/20/2013 1:49:22 PM
Nice. I'm heading out from work.

See you tomorrow, Saint. lol
#3obishawnPosted 3/20/2013 1:55:34 PM
Interesting how they bash the game without explaining what it is they dislike about the game. Seems like the average hater that posts on this board.

I'm playing the game and couldn't disagree with this review more.
---
Winter is coming
#4Saintx13(Topic Creator)Posted 3/20/2013 2:01:29 PM
obishawn posted...
Interesting how they bash the game without explaining what it is they dislike about the game. Seems like the average hater that posts on this board.

Either you have a severe lack of reading comprehension or you just didn't read the review.

Question, what didn't he explain specifically that he hated on?
#5Black_ArchPosted 3/20/2013 2:02:18 PM
obishawn posted...

The game sucks ass, it's fine if you enjoy the taste of ass but that doesn't mean the rest of us have to.
---
Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
Give me Liberty, or give me Death! - Patrick Henry
#6AshtheKingPosted 3/20/2013 2:02:27 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#7Saintx13(Topic Creator)Posted 3/20/2013 2:03:46 PM
#8AshtheKingPosted 3/20/2013 2:09:33 PM
#9Heavy_D_ForeverPosted 3/20/2013 2:10:41 PM
Another stupid topic from Saintx13
---
Heavy D will never die!
http://i.imgur.com/2mIeu.gif
#10Heavy_D_ForeverPosted 3/20/2013 2:12:20 PM
DayZ is an excellent example of the game I envision

Day Z is only fun until you see another player, then it turns into a stupid trollfest. The community for that game is terrible, I'd much rather have a single player game over Day Z.
---
Heavy D will never die!
http://i.imgur.com/2mIeu.gif
More topics from this board...
stuck walkers keep comingrysteve110/23 3:19PM